I am From ...... Tell me where are you from??

A

arshad_lahore

Re: I am From ...... Tell me where from u??

From Lahore (PAKISTAN) now live in Munich (Germany).

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hey,
There is section called Intro, you can post your information over there and also you can read other ppl info.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
arnold_mic said:
Hey,
There is section called Intro, you can post your information over there and also you can read other ppl info.
this is short intro there i cant see every members there so i think its good.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
786best786 said:
becoz u r from karachi so i am not telling u that i am from punjab (pak)and living in USA. :D
r u working 4 any intelligence agency :?: :shock:
yes i am belong to Rehman Malik agency.... :lol:at the end nice to meet u brother and love to hear that u belong to Punjab.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

sohaibbhatti said:
another highly stupid, irrelevant and a post that serves no purpose.

Sohai bhai, Istarah kisi ko stupid call karna buri baat hai. If you don't like something, It doesn't mean It's stupid. He created this in gupshup forum and he has every right to do it.

I'm from Multan and love my Pakistan. It would be nice to know quickly where everyone is from.

So tell people :) Including you Bhatti Sahab

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

sohaibbhatti said:
why we Pakistani always think bad.....its Gup Shup .... i think we know here each other quickly....b cos we are family member of siasat.pk :arrow: think forward..

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
real.pakistani said:
786best786 said:
becoz u r from karachi so i am not telling u that i am from punjab (pak)and living in USA. :D
r u working 4 any intelligence agency :?: :shock:
yes i am belong to Rehman Malik agency.... :lol:at the end nice to meet u brother and love to hear that u belong to Punjab.
thats ok, then no problem its going 2 be close shortly. :lol:

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

sohaibbhatti said:
noooooooooooooooooooo very bad( Azize,s words) don,t give hard time 2 any one. u don,t answer this is ur choice. :)

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
amico said:
I am from a little village near Sambrial (distt. sialkot).
I love Pakistan and its people NOT politicians. Now I living in Italy.
Piacere amico dove sei italia e quanto aani sei...sono ora firenze lavorare uno nigozio di kebab.

amico

Citizen
real.pakistani said:
amico said:
I am from a little village near Sambrial (distt. sialkot).
I love Pakistan and its people NOT politicians. Now I living in Italy.
Piacere amico dove sei italia e quanto aani sei...sono ora firenze lavorare uno nigozio di kebab.

Son In Provicia di Brescia e vivo in Italia da circa 14 anni.

Maalick

Citizen
Kaya farak parhta hai ... "Rehman Malik agency " band ho gee to " Ishaq Dar agency" khul jye gee ..

btw me from PAKISTAN ... living in Finland these day(Studies )

tashi2233

Citizen
I am from Gujranwala and living in Dubai...nice to meet every one on Siasi GupShup forum.......Imran Khan Zinda Baad,
Pakistan Paa-Indaa Baad

Seeing as I may have, unintentionally if I may add, hurt and/or offended some people I do hereby, with all sincerity and my gracious and humble good will, like to apologise to anyone who may have taken offence to my post. I hope this will suffice.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
sohaibbhatti said:
Seeing as I may have, unintentionally if I may add, hurt and/or offended some people I do hereby, with all sincerity and my gracious and humble good will, like to apologise to anyone who may have taken offence to my post. I hope this will suffice.

That is a sign of a true Gentleman bhatti sahab :).

Where are you from?

I'm from Lahore :) and every passing day making me a hard core Imran Khan supporter.