"I am an American Citizen, speak to my lawyers" - Zahid Jaffer speaks

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حرامزادے امریکہ میں یہ کام کرتا تو مقتولہ کے لواحقین کے سامنے زہر کے ٹیکے سے تجھے مارا جاتا۔
اس ملک میں ہر دلا اور حرام خور اصل میں کسی اور ملک کا شہری بنا ہوا ہے ، اور روند پاکستانیوں کو رہا ہے

stargazer

He is a dual citizen naturalized at best. If he has revoked his Pakistani citizenship then he must be on a Visa. I am sure due to the assets he has from his family he maintains Pakistani citizenship.
Moreover, he has committed a heinous crime and unlike Raymond Davis, he does not have diplomatic immunity either.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس حرام زادے کو ننگا کرے الٹا لٹکا کر امریکی شہریت اسکی تشریف کے راستے باہر نکالی جائے بھونکنا بند ہو جائے گا
اس الو کے پٹھے حرام زادے کو کوئی سفارتی استثنی نہیں اور کسی کو بھی کسی بھی ملک میں نہیں ہوتا ہاں اپنی ایمبیسی سے قانونی اور فنانشل مدد لے سکتے ہو
اس سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں تک نے جرم پاکستان میں کیا اگر سزائے موت ہو تو یہیں دی جائے گی جو آج کل شاید بند ہے بیس پچیس سال یا عمر قید دی جا سکتی ہے وہ کاٹنے کے بعد تمہیں ڈی پورٹ کیا جا سکتا ہے

Islamabadiya

He is a dual citizen naturalized at best. If he has revoked his Pakistani citizenship then he must be on a Visa. I am sure due to the assets he has from his family he maintains Pakistani citizenship.
Moreover, he has committed a heinous crime and unlike Raymond Davis, he does not have diplomatic immunity either.
Money buys everything

The Sane

Andhair hai...itna bhi andhair naheen jai...
جناب اس ملک میں اندھیر ہی اندھیر ہے۔ اگر ایک غدار اور حرام خور اپنی حرام خوری ثابت ہونے پر آج جیل میں سڑ رہا ہوتا تو دوسرے حرام خور طاقتوروں کو بھی نصیحت ہوتی۔ جرنیل، جج ، سیساستدان ، سب ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک دلے اور حرام خور ہیں، اور ہمارے خواہش ہے کہ ایک عمران خان معجزہ دکھا دے۔

disgusted

The judiciary of this country are lower in morals than the bharwas of jati mujra. This turd will get released on a technicality just like the ganja haramkhors. The bhagori bitch is having the time of her life while her kanjar father is busy entertaining enemies of the country. In spite of all this the 'pag' of Punjab is clean without a blemish. Long live the patriots of Punjab the land of five rivers and many intrigues

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The intimidated and yet sansani-seeking bastards. Addressing him in English yet asking if she was a girlfriend. As if that changes things.
He doesn't seem like he's even been slapped once out of his feigned incoherence. Wow, great start..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trying to act as a Psycho.

I request authorities to get only women officials involved in this case.. They should be shown the photographs of the crime scene as well.

• The incharge police official should be a lady
  • Lawyer should be a lady
  • Judge should be a lady
  • All appeal courts' benches should be headed by a lady

Is harami ka faisla khawateen se karwao.. woh bhi crime scene ki photos dikha dikha ke.. Yeh 2 months main takhta daar pe na latka tou main apna user ID un-hide kardunga.