I’m covered in Jesus’ blood

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
‘I’m covered in Jesus’ blood’: Defiant churchgoer tells CNN she can’t get sick because she’s Christian

001-1246783031609888769-0001.jpg

A churchgoer in Ohio told CNN that she is attending services during the coronavirus pandemic because she is “covered in Jesus’ blood” and can’t be infected.
“I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” the woman told CNN’s Gary Tuchman from her car as she was leaving church services.

“Aren’t you worried you could impact other people if you get sick inside?” the CNN reporter asked.“No, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood,” the woman replied. “I’m covered in Jesus’ blood!”Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“There are other people who don’t go to this church who you might infect,” Tuchman noted.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1246783031609888769

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiggs

Devout Christians, Muslims (deobandi, shia, sunni alike) and Ultra Orthodox Jews belong to the same clan but with different religious labels.

Last edited:

Xiggs

!زائرین کو استثنا حاصل ہے
Woh shia jo esi soch rakhtay hain to woh bhi isi clan mai shamil hain.

Deen mai 'perhez kerne per' buhat taqeed ki gayee hai. There's a difference between being brave and being foolhardy. That clan is of foolhardy.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Woh shia jo esi soch rakhtay hain to woh bhi isi clan mai shamil hain.

Deen mai 'perhez kerne per' buhat taqeed ki gayee hai. There's a difference between being brave and being foolhardy. That clan is of foolhardy.
کمنٹ مین پہلے شامل کرنا بھول گئے تھے تو اب شامل کر دیں

دین میں انصاف کی بھی بہت اہمیت ہے چاہے اپنے پیاروں کے حق میں نا ہو

Xiggs

کمنٹ مین پہلے شامل کرنا بھول گئے تھے تو اب شامل کر دیں

دین میں انصاف کی بھی بہت اہمیت ہے چاہے اپنے پیاروں کے حق میں نا ہو
kerdia...umeed kerta hoon aap bhi insaf kerna shuru kerdengay..na ke sirf shia ko target karengay.

Vitamin_C

People who treat their personal aprehensions and faith as a fact without regard for other peoples safety and rights are a danger to humanity, regardless of religion.

Salazar67

After
‘I’m covered in Jesus’ blood’: Defiant churchgoer tells CNN she can’t get sick because she’s Christian

Published
6 hours ago
on
April 5, 2020
By
David Edwards
A churchgoer in Ohio told CNN that she is attending services during the coronavirus pandemic because she is “covered in Jesus’ blood” and can’t be infected.
“I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” the woman told CNN’s Gary Tuchman from her car as she was leaving church services.
“Aren’t you worried you could impact other people if you get sick inside?” the CNN reporter asked.

“No, I’m covered in Jesus’ blood,” the woman replied. “I’m covered in Jesus’ blood!”
Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“There are other people who don’t go to this church who you might infect,” Tuchman noted.

“I go to the grocery store every day!” the woman exclaimed. “I’m in Walmart, Home Depot. Look at those people. They could get me sick!”
“But they’re not because I’m covered in his blood,” she added before driving off.
Watch the video below from CNN.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1246783031609888769

After OVER 2000 years the blood dries up.. In the name of black Jesus of N Y Hallelujah.