Hussain Haqqani opposition members active to make PM's US visit controversial

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More than 4 months have passed and still no reference. So continue worshiping fake mullahs and defending traitors. If phen di siri Rizvi found out what you said about our prophet what yould be your punishment?
I will give you link if you start following khadim rizvi

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
All these opportunistic infections e. g. Haggani, reham ramzan, dawn's pawns, etc won't let this opportunity to market and sell themselves, go, even if at the expense of national dignity and integrity. Same by the self serving so called politicians. Sad.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why do u say khatri shudar dalit with a bad taste? Just asking.

Lol it's because these endian piss drinking trolls believe in a caste system and those are the lower castes according to them. They believe them to be inhuman and worthless. These backward animals still believe in this hateful ideology in the 21st century.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol it's because these endian piss drinking trolls believe in a caste system and those are the lower castes according to them. They believe them to be inhuman and worthless. These backward animals still believe in this hateful ideology in the 21st century.
Oh. I thought you called them those, as an abuse, meaning we think the same about certain castes on this side. But we don't, in theory. I agree, they are still stuck with these man made classifications. Islam freed us.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh. I thought you called them those, as an abuse, meaning we think the same about certain castes on this side. But we don't, in theory. I agree, they are still stuck with these man made classifications. Islam freed us.

Exactly and even many endian revert to Islam in order to escape the slavery of the caste system.

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا خوبصورت نظارہ ہوگا نہ آج یہودیت و نصاریٰ کی سر زمین پر پاکستان کا کپتان عمران خان پکارے گا اِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُ