Hundreds protest in Dhaka over India’s decision to scrap special status for Kashmir

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
On the other hand no protest in pakistan jo kashmir k mammay banay howay han
Kashmiri would have been extremely disappointed with us Pakistanis for no protest even after Friday prayer.
Every Christmas the pope always shows sympathy towards Christians in every part of the world. But in Haj Khutba nothing was said in support of Kashmiri Muslims.
Our prayers are with the Kashmiri brothers and sisters who are imprisoned in their homes in Kashmir.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kashmiri would have been extremely disappointed with us Pakistanis for no protest even after Friday prayer.
Every Christmas the pope always shows sympathy towards Christians in every part of the world. But in Haj Khutba nothing was said in support of Kashmiri Muslims.
Our prayers are with the Kashmiri brothers and sisters who are imprisoned in their homes in Kashmir.
Arab countries have collectively invested approximately three trillion dollars in India and more to come, this may not go very well with western powers, and demise of India, like Libya, Iraq, and Syria begins.
I could see this coming, undoing of India has just began.✊

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kashmiri would have been extremely disappointed with us Pakistanis for no protest even after Friday prayer
You mean the same Kashmiris who kept voting for Mufti and Abdullah's and were against Huriyats? Patta nahi Kashmirion ka durd humme kion hota hai jab woh khush thay secular Endia se. Lagta hai aap kabhi kisi se nahi millay jo 90s mein udhar Kashmiris ke liye larnay gaye thay. Pakistan ne diplomatic relations khatam kiye hain, trade khatam ki hai. Uss se zayada ki tawaqoo na karein is waqt jab economy gutter mein hai. Iss se zyada aur kuch nahi ho sakta jab tak yehi congressi Kashmiris Burhan Wani nahi ban jaatay.

Xiggs

Arab countries have collectively invested approximately three trillion dollars in India and more to come, this may not go very well with western powers, and demise of India, like Libya, Iraq, and Syria begins.
I could see this coming, undoing of India has just began.
All their investment is about to go down the drain...when you invest in hell, scorching heat is the only return you get.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ab bangaliyon ka hi sahara rah gaya hai .
Bengalis know RSS plans for West Bengal that's why. RSS bakhts talking openly about introducing population control in West Bengal to reduce Muslim population and setting up RSS cells there. Only thing missing is talk about West Bengali women as I guess they are not fair like Kashmiri women but rest of the rhetoric is same. They are so emboldened they don't even care to hide their plans. If you don't believe me, I can send you some RSS forums, Facebook groups so you can read for yourself.

hello

معزرت کے ساتھ پیارے معزز بنگالی بھائیوں کے نام آپ کیا جانو حب الوطنی کس کا نام ہے ہندوں کے پیچھے لگ کر پاکستان سے راستے جدا کرلیے

کیا نام دیں گیں اس محبت کو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔وفا کی عجب تصویر ہیں یہ لوگ

کشمیریوں کی محبت وفا پاکستان اور ہندوں کے چنگل سے آزادی کی خواہش کمال ہے ہندوں نے بڑے ظلم کیے ہزاروں شہید کیے لالچیں دیں شبز باغ دیکھائے آج ستر سال ہوچکے ہندستانی غاصب فوجی سامنے بدوقیں تان کر کھڑے ہوتے ہیں آج بھی آزادی کے جلوس نکالتے ہیں پاکستانی جھنڈے لہراتے ہیں "کشمیر بنے گا پاکستان " کے نعرے بلند کرتے ہیں اگر شہید ہوجائیں تو پاکستانی پرچم میں میں لپٹ کر قبر میں اترنا پسند کرتے ہیں ستر سال گزر گئے آج بھی ان کی گھڑیوں پر ٹائم پاکستان کا ہوتا ہے جب پاکستان میچ جیت جاتا ہے تو خوشیاں مناتے ہیں پاکستان میں چاند نظر آئے تو عید مناتے ہیں اپنی صبح پاکستان کے ساتھ رات پاکستان کے ساتھ کرتے ہیں شب برات پاکستان کے ساتھ رمضان پاکستان کے ساتھ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کوئی خوشی ہو یا غم پاکستان کے ساتھ کھڑے نظر آتے ہیں

Last edited:

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
Bengalis know RSS plans for West Bengal that's why. RSS bakhts talking openly about introducing population control in West Bengal to reduce Muslim population and setting up RSS cells there. Only thing missing is talk about West Bengali women as I guess they are not fair like Kashmiri women but rest of the rhetoric is same. They are so emboldened they don't even care to hide their plans. If you don't believe me, I can send you some RSS forums, Facebook groups so you can read for yourself.

bangalis know well about punjabi musalmans by their practical experience .
30lakh bangalis were killed and 5 lakh women raped during bangladesh war.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
bangalis know well about punjabi musalmans by their practical experience .
30lakh bangalis were killed and 5 lakh women raped during bangladesh war.
I think those numbers are exagerated and we can argue about it all day. Remember we live in 21st century where information cannot be suppressed as easily as back then.