Human Rights Abuse in India

C

commander

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8fLgc0aaqk[/video]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Hindus are the biggest embarrassment that could ever happen to the Human race, if you give them a country these things are expected. Shame!!!

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know why they called themselves big democrate. No body take notice in their society against this bitter things. :oops:
They look upside while ignoring their nation residing in their feet suffering by hunger and poverty. Their government only wants to looks forward towards USA and Israel. They prefer to buy weapons from them despite ignoring fact of their poverty level. Disgussting

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
commander said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8fLgc0aaqk[/video]

it is very sad watching this clip but these people r punished for this crime because people and media report this crime
here my friends in some places crime is not even reported

Child abuse 'growing' in Pakistan
Children in Pakistan are increasingly exposed to abuse, kidnapping and violence, according to a new report by a human rights organisation.
The number of reported cases involving children has more than doubled from 617 in 2006 to 1,595 last year, it says.

Poor law enforcement and old social attitudes towards children's rights are some of the reasons to blame, it adds.

Pakistan remains a major conduit for the trafficking of children from South Asia to the Middle East and Europe.
Not enforced

"Children, like women, continue to be vulnerable because they are considered personal property in our feudal-minded society," says Zia Awan, chief of Lawyers for Human Rights and Legal Aid (LHRLA).

The organisation monitors and compiles cases of child abuse and kidnapping with funding from the UK-based NGO, Save the Children.

Mr Awan says a major reason for the increase in the incidents of child abuse is the fact that the issue does not figure on the agenda of the law enforcers.
There are laws to deal with this problem, but they are not enforced. This encourages the perpetrators of these crimes."

The actual number of incidents of violence against children may run into several thousand each year, he says.

The figures in the LHRLA report are based on newspaper reports which, in turn, originate from police reports, he says.

"These are only the tip of the iceberg. More than 80% of the cases go unreported," he says.

Because of official apathy, parents of kidnapped children prefer to bargain with the kidnappers instead of going to the police.

Also, reporting child sexual abuse to the police remains a taboo in large parts of the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7195573.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indians claim that they are the biggest democracy in the world.. but in my opinion they are the biggest stupid nonsense and inhuman democracy in the world.. they r dogs in uniforms they are wild animals in human shape..
Oo muslims of India see whats going on in your beloved hindustan.. and still you have agony against pakistan..shame on you...

Malik495

@desh1857
can you show any hindu who ve been misbehaved in pakistani soil... hindus here live a luxurious life in Pakistan and i personaly know few of my hindu class mates who are now a billionair businessman in pakistan.. and they have ful rights to live business and judiciary..
even in my constituancy hindus have the biggest temple and they are running a state of the art hospital..
what abt india.. see whats going on in gujrat and what about tht boy who stole just a piece of jewlry and see your justice..
shame..shame.. shame..... :x

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Cummander,
it looks like sunami of india/ Hindu bashing is starting in siasat pk. If you google shit about india you are bound to find such shits. Just to show you example I will post some videos and reposrts on Pakistan regarding human rights abuse tomorrow which are as horrible as the one you posted above. Things like above do happen in poor and developing countries including Pakistan. You see more about india because of very active and free Indian media.
My respect to your country and your religion is directly proportional to your respect of my faith and my country.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik495 said:
Indians claim that they are the biggest democracy in the world.. but in my opinion they are the biggest stupid nonsense and inhuman democracy in the world.. they r dogs in uniforms they are wild animals in human shape..
Oo muslims of India see whats going on in your beloved hindustan.. and still you have agony against pakistan..shame on you...
:ugeek:

shame on you paki bitch for calling us inhuman and dogs.....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Nepali Pandit said:
Malik495 said:
Indians claim that they are the biggest democracy in the world.. agony against pakistan..shame on you...
:ugeek:

shame on you paki **** for calling us inhuman and dogs.....

Mailk should say that Indian are "Great Slum Dogs"

Anyway i like your picture. :roll: Nipali P

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
US and Isreal is just supporting india to prepare it as a decoy to China.... to fight the proxy war of US and the west.... Thats why US and the west is ignoring this barbarik nation..... Its true when hindus are given power, they come out of their dress.......

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Cummander,
it looks like sunami of india/ Hindu bashing is starting in siasat pk. If you google shit about india you are bound to find such shits. Just to show you example I will post some videos and reposrts on Pakistan regarding human rights abuse tomorrow which are as horrible as the one you posted above. Things like above do happen in poor and developing countries including Pakistan. You see more about india because of very active and free Indian media.
My respect to your country and your religion is directly proportional to your respect of my faith and my country.

@NP Pakistan is not claiming to be the 'shining' democracy as India is!!!

I'm not sure if we need your kind of respect - you can keep it thank you.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:

---I don't understand what's the shame about :roll: when you yourselves believe in "reincarnations" from all sorts of animals and be even re-incarnated into animals :shock: :o :shock: Your statement tends to show you disagree :ugeek:

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
Nepali Pandit said:

---I don't understand what's the shame about :roll: when you yourselves believe in "reincarnations" from all sorts of animals and be even re-incarnated into animals :shock: :o :shock: Your statement tends to show you disagree :ugeek:

Good point and well executed!!! although not sure if you'd get a reply to it

C

commander

Nepali Pandit said:
Cummander,

Nepali Pandit,

This post is not meant to disrespect Hindu religion or India, as I know that if I will not respect other's religion they will respect mine.
The purpose of this video was to show our Indian friends that before criticizing Islam and Pakistan they must watch their own home, and then come here to give us their valuable advice.
I agree with you that things like above do happen in poor and developing countries, but why you only criticize us. If you will show us all the bad about Islam and Pakistan we are bound to show you the mirror.
Nepali Pandit same here, "My respect to your country and your religion is directly proportional to your respect of my faith and my country"

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
If Indians can take one message from this forum which is that stop meddling in other people's affairs as there are lots of issues in their own country which need lots of care and attention. Stop dreaming of becoming a 'super power' as you are simply not the material for that and don't play into proxy agenda of zionists which will destroy your country. You need to put your energies in the right place instead of convincing us on forums like this as to what we are doing right or wrong as we do not need your guidance.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
i wonder whenever Pak-India come closer there is always someone sitting behind the darkness who ignit fire between the two countries........ Dear indian friends think positive, think who gonna benifit from all this.... whose weapons are sold to indo-pak????? whose favour it is to destabilize the sub-contenent????? who wants to conquer and occupy the region?????

Star Gazer

Like the moderator said purpose of such information is not degrading any religion or country,human rights are abused in all the places in the world all the time. The purpose is to highlight them wherever they happen,but for those who want to be the torchbearers and tell us what we need to do more ,should first get their own house in order and be ready to face critical objections and then explain and accept the wrongs.
Ex foreign minister of India Mr Jaswant Singh has aknowledged that Muslims are treated very badly in India, this owning of a fact has only made him respct for the truth,not that I think he has suddenly become our friend.This does not mean that all Indians or all Hindus are bad but we are talking about a majority or the culprit minority,just like the .000001% psuedo muslims are doing and all the muslims are being judged on the basis of that and the Indian friends who come to our forum keep telling us about them. Also called a 'taste of your own medicine'.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No problem for "Human Rights in Idia"
Discuss about " Animal Rights in India"

:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Malik495

Hindu can come in their new life as a dog or any animal shape.. and pandit knows it very well then why you are angry if you have those believes..
and one very sincere suggestion from my side and that is plz get lost from this forum.. :twisted: