Hukamraan Zehniyat se Imraan Khan Tuk.... Hassan Nisar

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
col9.gif

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great article and completely agree with hasan nisar about Imran Khan.

Imran Khan has everything that would make him a quaid like leader. There is no doubt MQM was started for the right reason but the directon it has gone to, had made it a messed up party.

It doesn't matter how bad MQM is but Imran Khan has to deal them with cool and calmness.

I'm glad he is realizing this now. All MQM supporters need to get rid of Altaf and put MQM back on the right path.

Effort needed from both sides!

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmmm .. i wont comment in Hasan Nisar , "his past" and "his present" .. what he gained at the expense of what he lost..
But i would like to wish imran khan not to fell for any fascist party and "so called "scholars.. just carry on and have faith in Allah .. these people are like bats .. in the dark it seems they gonna fall on u but when they come so close to u they move away .. they dont even touch u .. these people are dwellers of dark .. be it individuals or parties ..

Good luck

somebody in this article mentioned to write something .. about a "natural alliance / coalition" let him and then we are free to write as well .. what happened in karachi , what happened in edgware road HQ and what happens in "Islamabad"

Take care guys .. be Allah with us and He is enough for us

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan has no roots in the people of Pakistan, No vote bank. MQM does not need to talk to him for anything. Imran Khan just tries to keep himself in the news by talking against MQM. Imran Khan needs MQM to keep himself alive in politics but MQM does not need him, MQM only needs it's own followers and huge vote bank for which it works hard for.