How Today Imran Khan Justified His U-turns? Listen to Khawar Ghuman

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I really feel embarrass to see my own Pakistanis becoming so retarded, that they don't use their own brain and just start repeating a word coming out of a person on stage or in light, they take it credible and start using it without knowing the meaning.
All these so called journalists in suits and ties trying to impress the nation, have no education that they can demonstrate and impress Pakistanis, otherwise they must say them selves that the other and decent name for this term U turn is changing a decision after more powerful reasons to change and adopting the new way for nations welfare. This is a sign in a very humble and democratic person.
The person who don't do U turn is an ego maniac or dictator, which IMRAN KHAN is not.

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
U-turn is term falsely labelled against IK.
If NS says that SS has said something about Electricity or Zardari, this is "Josh-e-khitabat".... Is it not U-Turn?
If NS says that Qatri letter has nothing to do with him, but only relevant to his sons, .... Is not U-Turn? and there are scores of such examples.

We will judge IK from his delivery not from what he is saying.... This is the best way to judge anyone...

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
I really feel embarrass to see my own Pakistanis becoming so retarded, that they don't use their own brain and just start repeating a word coming out of a person on stage or in light, they take it credible and start using it without knowing the meaning.
All these so called journalists in suits and ties trying to impress the nation, have no education that they can demonstrate and impress Pakistanis, otherwise they must say them selves that the other and decent name for this term U turn is changing a decision after more powerful reasons to change and adopting the new way for nations welfare. This is a sign in a very humble and democratic person.
The person who don't do U turn is an ego maniac or dictator, which IMRAN KHAN is not.

These so-called journalists are Blackmailers and rotten eggs working to mince money from whatever source...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Totally agree with you, no 2nd opinion on what you have said.

In the engineering terminology they say: "Course Correction" in the Plan of Operation, or Project Plan of Action.

گدھے کیا جانیں زعفران کا بھاؤ ؟؟؟

گدھے کا تازہ گوشت تناول فرما فرما کر ان کی عقل اور سوچ ماؤف ہو کر گدھوں والی ہو گئی ہے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایک تو یہ تھنک ٹینک والے بڈھے فلسفی لے بیٹھے ، ہر بات میں کیڑے نکالنے کے لئے ہی گھر سے نکلتے ہیں