How to upload an image on Siasat.pk | Video Tutorial

Waseem

Staff member
Re: Help me for this, why cant i add image from my computer to my thread

Waseem bhai,

In first picture arrow indicates "Insert Video" option, not "Insert Image" option. Can you please verify?

You are right dear, my mistake it is pointing to Insert Video option (serious), insert Image is next to Insert Video option. Thanks for pointing out.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Salam to Al brothers - Help me for this, why cant i add image from my computer to my thread

nice .. i was also wondering about it

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please help

Can someone tell me how to paste an article from a newspaper such as Jang or Express? Please tell me the process....

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can you please explain how to insert multple images in one thread.I mean how to post three seperate images (videos) in one thread instead of posting them in three seperate threads.
Thanks N Regards,

AbdulRehman

Staff member
Can you please explain how to insert multple images in one thread.I mean how to post three seperate images (videos) in one thread instead of posting them in three seperate threads.
Thanks N Regards,

Dear Brother Canadian
Assalam-o-Alaikom
The process of uploading a video
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial
You could add multiple videos on the same post or thread and as well as you add multiple images with leaving a space between the two images or videos.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Brother Canadian
Assalam-o-Alaikom
The process of uploading a video
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial
You could add multiple videos on the same post or thread and as well as you add multiple images with leaving a space between the two images or videos.

Brother ,
why can't we add images directly from computer like this option provided by friendskorner forum

b927099712e85342c321f7e8aa95d4bf.GIF

I think, due to overload of DB that option is not provided, but whats the credibility of LoadPictures.net
, where it is hosting. ?

trestelle

MPA (400+ posts)
koe ya bata sakta ha pic kasa uplod karni ha?

Asalaam o alikum koee bhai ya bata sakta ha k pic kasa uplod karty ha

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
I have tried a couple of times to link a video, but was unsuccessful. I am sure, I am doing something wrong as I am used to videos linking automatically on other forums. Will try again after carefully watching the video :)

Thanks for creating the video though Aqeel/Waseem.

Waseem

Staff member
same problem here,,,somebody help plzzz

Dear, it is clearly mentioned in the first post that you can't upload image directly from your computer, you have to upload it first on some image hosting website like www.loadpictures.net. Please follow these steps. (the arrow head is pointing towards "insert video", insert iamge button is on left side)

Please follow these steps to post images on this forum.
For Online images:

Internet Explorer: Open the Image > Right Click > Properties > A window/dialouge box will appear > Copy Address (URL) > Paste in Insert Image option

FireFox : Open the Image > Right Click > Copy Image Location > Paste in Insert Image option

Chrome : Open the Image > Right Click > Copy Image URL > Paste in Insert Image option

For Images on your Computer:

Upload your image to www.loadpictures.net, It will provide you a Direct link copy and paste it into Insert Image option.

9e3b210921e48f8be95952e1eb4cffe7.jpg

97d384d7e9e2e5dc04cd4f4e90f112c8.jpg

Adeel

Founder
[MENTION=11697]alibaba222[/MENTION]

Kindly view the first post to learn how to upload an article or image on this site.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
How to upload a picture from Harddisk

How can i put a picture from my harddisk on this site? i have given title to thread but cant attach a picture from my computer.

Last edited:

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: How to upload a picture from Harddisk

you will need to upload picture on third party picture hosting websites like imageshack photobucket etc and just click on the add picture button in the thread composer. and paste the link. Hope it helps

Waseem

Staff member