How to Learn German Fast (Video in Urdu) & Me Speaking German (with ENG subtitles)

Pakka khilari

Councller (250+ posts)

Dear all AOA,

In this video, I'm sharing my personal experiences on how I learnt German from scratch. I'm sharing and explaining interesting and easy techniques / ways on how anyone can learn German fast (as a matter of fact ANY LANGUAGE CAN BE LEARNT USING THESE WAYS). I hope you'll find the video helpful:) Please feel free to share about your German learning experience in the comments. I'd be glad to read your opinion and suggestions. Thank You!

Last edited:

Pakka khilari

Councller (250+ posts)

Hello there everyone AOA, I really hope you'll enjoy the video. Please make sure to leave the video a thumbs up on You Tube if you liked it! ❤

Thank you!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Hello there everyone AOA, I really hope you'll enjoy the video. Please make sure to leave the video a thumbs up on You Tube if you liked it! ❤

Thank you!
haha you sounded like a pakka khilari of german language!....Thanks a lot. ?

RajaRawal111

Thank you!
جرمن بچے تو پوٹھوہار بھیجو تو وہ دو سال میں فر فر پوٹھوہاری بولنے لگے گا

Please understand, this is public forum, ---- try not to narrow its scope down to limited audiences.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جرمن بچے تو پوٹھوہار بھیجو تو وہ دو سال میں فر فر پوٹھوہاری بولنے لگے گا

Please understand, this is public forum, ---- try not to narrow its scope down to limited audiences.
Aray bhai. App jao this thread is not for villagers.
The thread starter is doing a good effort and you go to potohar and stay there

RajaRawal111

Aray bhai. App jao this thread is not for villagers.
The thread starter is doing a good effort and you go to potohar and stay there
یار کاکے منے میں نے تو سنا تھا کہ پوٹھوہاری اور جرمن دونوں آریائی نسل سے ہیں -- مجھے واپس کیوں بھیجوا رہے ہو