How to Create a thread on Siasat.pk

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
AS guys,

I get a lot of pms from new members asking how to create a thread on this forum. So here goes step by step instructions.

STEP 1. Make sure you are signed in

STEP 2. Choose an appropriate forum where you want your thread to be.(check image below)

del3.jpg

STEP 3. Once you get to the forum Click post new thread on top left corner (check image below)

attachment.php

STEP 4. Simply add your title, and content in provided boxes. If you are posting an article from another website, please make sure to add the source link at the bottom.

Let me know If you have any questions.

جناب تصویر لوڈ کرنے کا کوئی آسان طریقہ بتاییں شکریہ

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is new method to start a post? The top menus are changed and now are as: Home-Siasat-Blogs-What's New?

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I clicked 3 or 4 times ,but it was not creating,And i did not recieve any warning message from your side. Please can you tell me why i am banned now?

Thanks. @Faiza @Huma @Waseem , [MENTION=23179]TruPakistani[/MENTION]
Your Al-qaeda thread was deleted 4 times and you still kept on creating it.
You were warned, but you still did not adhere to the rules of the forum.

Waseem

Staff member
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] please look into this, [MENTION=28955]Saadbaloch[/MENTION] also reported same issue.

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did not make screenshot, When i clicked on create new thread, and 2 or three time message came ,that my data is too big, and after that i removed some data, but it was showing same message, after that it was showed that i cannot create new thread.
@Waseem, @Adeel , @TruPakistani

I get every time this message.
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

What error do you get ? can you please send me screenshot?

Khalid2008

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I feel lot of problem, when I try to search the same title bar as shown in your post. My title bar is different then yours. My title bar doesn't contain tabs like yours. My tabs are Home, Siasat(urdu), Blogs, what's new? I don't see any tab with Forum as indicated in your first post.(cry)(cry)

hans

Banned
To all new members, kindly go through all posting published since 2009 to date, all topics have been covered.. from Taliban to Khorasan , from UK to PakPattan, from Human rights to Race supremacist, from MQM bashing to MQM bashing. PTI parsing to Jalsa khan sucking a lollipop.

Every Topic has been covered, if you guys have any fresh idea or approach... let it run free within siasat.pk posting or else enjoy the archives.

Thanks

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
buhat tight chacha ji

To all new members, kindly go through all posting published since 2009 to date, all topics have been covered.. from Taliban to Khorasan , from UK to PakPattan, from Human rights to Race supremacist, from MQM bashing to MQM bashing. PTI parsing to Jalsa khan sucking a lollipop.

Every Topic has been covered, if you guys have any fresh idea or approach... let it run free within siasat.pk posting or else enjoy the archives.

Thanks

kbilall

i cant seem to view the jpeg files, and cant find where to start a new thread from, any help will be really appreicated..

_Be.Pakistani_

Asallaam o Alikum To Allz

i have been looking new thread button but i can't see any where new thread button can any one tell how can i open new thread bcoz i want to give me intro thnx ...;))