How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

sahmedkhan

Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

Getting error while post new thread

Usman Turk

Citizen
Dear Admin,
I have recently posted a thread but it has been removed, without the reason being shared with me?
Please guide.

ZararAhmad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

i preview all video properly
please give me permission to post video on your site
Thank You!

Ahmad Arslan

جیسے نواز شریف کوعلاج کے لیے باہر جانے کی اجازت ملی ہے
کیا ویسے ہی آصف زرداری
کو بھی بیرونِ ملک علاج کے لیے اجازت ملنی چاہیے یا نہیں؟ دیکھیں عوام کیا کہتی ہے ؟

Thanks for extending the Rights of Expression Facilities. I hope we would make Constructive and Positive Discussions regarding any Burning Issue, while abiding National Security and Integrity Policy. Thanks.
S.A Jabbar DSP CB Qta

Sir, We should have adopted a more Serious States' Protective Policy towards all Concerns and never shaken our Integrity before any Critic-Clients including our hostile Political Leaders.Thanks. S.A.Jabbar

onegold88

Wow, Your Awesome .I really like the way you teach. Really Thanks for the series and the example codes.