How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

tayyab786

سر میں تھرڈ پوسٹ میں ویڈیو لگانا چاہتا ہوں لیکن آپشن نہیں آ رہا ۔۔۔۔ مہربانی کر کہ مجھے اجازت دیں

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I cannot start a new thread. When I click on any forum for starting a new thread the following message comes up,

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any idea why that happens and what should I do to overcome this problem? Thanks.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello friends and Admin,
I recieved very sad video from New zealand...how i can upload here?.. Please guide me. It is on my Whatssapp.

Thanks

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
upload on youtube and then share ur link here

don't post anything graphic...it will be removed
i know there are a lot Christchurch mosque circulating on whatsapp

khadeejbibiPTI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

THANKS BROTHER FOR BETTER GUIDLINE

khadeejbibiPTI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

THANKS BROTHER FOR BETTER GUIDLINE

Musician

Citizen
I am a new member and when I attempt to post a new thread, I am told "You do not have permission" can someone please explain?

SUH TV

ویری گڈ دوست آپ نے بہت اچھا طریقہ بتایا ہے ہے تھریڈ کریٹ کرنے کا مجھے سمجھ آگئی ہے کہ تھریڈ کو کس طرح لکھنا ہے تھنیل کیسے لگانا ہے اور لنک کیسے لگانا ہے مجھے اچھی طرح سمجھ آگئی ہے شکریہ دوست