How to attach WhatsApp video?

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pl can you advise/ tell me how to attach WhatsApp video clip to a thread i want to post?

Thanks
I think you will have to post it on a web site like facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube OR a hosting website, and then attach the link in the composing window

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pl can you advise/ tell me how to attach WhatsApp video clip to a thread i want to post?

Thanks

First, find the WhatsApp video file in the phone folder by using some file explorer app.

A video shorter than 1 minute can be uploaded to Imgur app on the phone and the link can be posted to siasat.pk - But most of the videos do not properly play on siasat.pk, I have noticed that only the videos that occupy the full height on the phone screen play well.

The other simple option is to upload the video to youtube and paste the link.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
First, find the WhatsApp video file in the phone folder by using some file explorer app.

A video shorter than 1 minute can be uploaded to Imgur app on the phone and the link can be posted to siasat.pk - But most of the videos do not properly play on siasat.pk, I have noticed that only the videos that occupy the full height on the phone screen play well.

The other simple option is to upload the video to youtube and paste the link.

Thanks dear