How Rich should help poor during Corona outbreak: Khadim Rizvi

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the best time to help poor people and get rewards from Almighty Allah.
Alhamdulillah I have started charity without taking any picture to protect the self respect of others. I am mentioning this just to encourage others.

I request each and every member of siasat.pk to help poor. First check in your neighborhood, relatives and close circles. Then if you have more to donate; go out of your area and help needy people just for the sake of Allah. Please don't take selfies with needy people.
Jazak Allah Khair.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MAY ALLAH REWARD ALLAMA SAHIB FOR ENCOURAGING RICH TO HELP POOR.
This is the best time to help poor people and get rewards from Almighty Allah.
Alhamdulillah I have started charity without taking any picture to protect the self respect of others. I am mentioning this just to encourage others.
I request each and every member of siasat.pk to help poor. First check in your neighborhood, relatives and close circles. Then if you have more to donate; go out of your area and help needy people just for the sake of Allah. Please don't take selfies with needy people.
Jazak Allah Khair.

@
OperationDabardoos جَزَاكُمُ اللهُ خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا

@
IM SHAH اللہ ھُمّا آمِین یَا رَبُّ الْعَالَِمیْن

قرآن پاک اور احادیث ﷺ کے بعد علامہ محمد اقبال، بابا بلھے شاہ اور دیگر شعراء حضرات پر جتنی مستند دسترس علامہ خادم حسین رضوی صاحب کو حاصل ہے بر صغیر کے کسی عالم دین کو حاصل نہیں . ان کے دلائل میں بڑی جان ہوتی ہے . دعا ہے کہ الله ان سے دین کی سربلندی کے لیے مثبت کام لے لے . بس سیاست سے دور رہیں . آمین