How Pakistan’s economy giving positive results all of a sudden?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Economy is recovered, the destruction started by Dollar Dar and Daku Nawaz is stopped. More investment will come in next 3 to 6 months!

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Borrowing not begging.. But indian farmers are killing themselves?...no place to go beg even. how many last year? ?

it better to die than begging before every country for one billion dollar , imran goes with kashkol .

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol. Stock market was at 50k mark when Bongi took over. It is still hovering around 30k.....
The dramatic decrease in CAD is due to total Import Lockout , which squeezed the Local Business out of the market ...The raw material which was needed locally for Importing goods is kaput... so as the Jobs in that sector.
The so call foreign investment is merely foreign Capital which is used
to buy the high interest rates bounds and other products which this government is offering . There is zip all direct foreign investment in to Pakistan and its local industries.

As Always Khoti ka bacha picking one thing of the convenience.

Trade Deficit?
Exports?
Current Account Deficit?
Fiscal Deficit?
PIA Losses?
Railway Losses?
External Debt?
Punjab's Over Draft?
Power Sector Circular Debt?

Koi ek Indicator, Koi Ek Idara Khoti ke Bachey??

Zaidi Qasim

As Always Khoti ka bacha picking one thing of the convenience.

Trade Deficit?
Exports?
Current Account Deficit?
Fiscal Deficit?
PIA Losses?
Railway Losses?
External Debt?
Punjab's Over Draft?
Power Sector Circular Debt?

Koi ek Indicator, Koi Ek Idara Khoti ke Bachey??

For those Chotiyans who won't get up from slumber...

aneeskhan

For those Chotiyans who won't get up from slumber...

Mallick is with pure Bias Panel Anti PTI. Definitely Economy now yet to trickled down to business community and general Public.
But Economic figures at Finance Department improved significantly. Leak is plugged hope it will start produce better effect sooner or later.

Zaidi Qasim

Mallick is with pure Bias Panel Anti PTI. Definitely Economy now yet to trickled down to business community and general Public.
But Economic figures at Finance Department improved significantly. Leak is plugged hope it will start produce better effect sooner or later.
Watch the program . Kaiser is a reputable economist of Pakistan. You can't ignore his words and he has given a very good example and a fair picture of our economy . I always knew that reducing the CAD by choking the import is going to devastate the local economy ... He has pointed in that direction . Mohamaamed zubair is also an honest person with right ideas.

aneeskhan

Watch the program . Kaiser is a reputable economist of Pakistan. You can't ignore his words and he has given a very good example and a fair picture of our economy . I always knew that reducing the CAD by choking the import is going to devastate the local economy ... He has pointed in that direction . Mohamaamed zubair is also an honest person with right ideas.
Khuda Ko Mano PMLn Government gave record Trade deficit, broken all records.
Qaiser Bengali is good for Charan opposition, he was betrayed by Shaukat Aziz still recalls that period. He was bad finance adviser for PPP thrown out by by them too.
I was against Hafeez Sheikh but now I support him, similarly credit to young non Bureaucratic State Bank Governor Raza , FBR chairman Shabbar . They are putting their 100% .
If Zubair honest his analysis should be balancved.
At end what I would say this economic team (not PTI team) possibly best selected on merit , performing far better than PPP & PMLn yet to achieve Shaukat Aziz .

Wake up Pak

And the stock market was at 41339 at the election day.

The KSE 100 Index of the Karachi Stock Exchange Thursday reached 42,136 points, after opening at 41,339 points, following unofficial results from the Pakistani general elections, which former cricketer Imran Khan is widely expected to win.

RAW AGENT

till it trickle downs to poor men , there will be some other crisis .bonga leadership is not independent .

Wake up Pak

The economic mess noon goons left has caused the inflation but, with the positive news coming out of economic growth, soon the common men will reap the benefits as the Inflation will be coming down to its manageable levels.

Zaidi Qasim

Khuda Ko Mano PMLn Government gave record Trade deficit, broken all records.
Qaiser Bengali is good for Charan opposition, he was betrayed by Shaukat Aziz still recalls that period. He was bad finance adviser for PPP thrown out by by them too.
I was against Hafeez Sheikh but now I support him, similarly credit to young non Bureaucratic State Bank Governor Raza , FBR chairman Shabbar . They are putting their 100% .
If Zubair honest his analysis should be balancved.
At end what I would say this economic team (not PTI team) possibly best selected on merit , performing far better than PPP & PMLn yet to achieve Shaukat Aziz .
That is your opinion. He has given you the stats for the local industry and business which are closing down . These are the same spin doctors who were active during Shuakat Aziz time and everyday giving the rosy picture of Pakistani economy. Everyone knows what happened once the Musharraf was removed and the artificially ballooned figures of the economy came down like a stone .
Can you tell me what happened to the foreign investment which has been rising and how many local jobs were opened because of that ? None. This is not even a foreign investment but the debt buying by foreigners on short term high interest rates. And how is going to pay them the high interest rates of their short term investment ? None other than the Governemnt by gouging the people.

Shazi ji

That is your opinion. He has given you the stats for the local industry and business which are closing down . These are the same spin doctors who were active during Shuakat Aziz time and everyday giving the rosy picture of Pakistani economy. Everyone knows what happened once the Musharraf was removed and the artificially ballooned figures of the economy came down like a stone .
Can you tell me what happened to the foreign investment which has been rising and how many local jobs were opened because of that ? None. This is not even a foreign investment but the debt buying by foreigners on short term high interest rates. And how is going to pay them the high interest rates of their short term investment ? None other than the Governemnt by gouging the people.
‏بجلی کی رفتار سے ٹرین چلائی،
جاپان اور جرمنی کی سرحد ملادیں،
ملائشیا کے پام آئل سے بجلی بنا دی،
خلیل جبران نے کہا نہیں حکایت بنا دی،
نواز شریف کو سیڑھیاں چڑھا دی،
ڈالر کاریٹ جانے نہ پلیٹ لیٹس معلوم،
نہ ٹماٹر،مٹر،گیس،بجلی کے دام کا پتہ ،
مگر “نہیں چھوڑوں گا کی گردان
‏سستے نشہ سے بچ کر جیو