How overseas diaspora can donate into Corona Relief Fund???

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Service I use for the remittances says that Account Holder's name can't contain numbers and special characters and can't be this long.
Please use following details
USDCHASE MANHATTAN BANK001 1 683760CHASUS33
26USDCITI BANK N.A.10934579CITIUS33
27USDNATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN NEW YORK005640-4607NBPAUS33FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YOYK,FED ROUTING NO. 026004721FRNYUS33
28USDSTANDARD CHARTERED BANK NEW YORK3582021231001SCBLUS33
29USDUNITED NATIONAL BANK LONDON0001000011008NBPAGB2L

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on....keep on buying his dreams.....you will be buying them even in 2030 and nothing will happen....it is time for new leadership to come up first through electoral reforms and then through local bodies elections and throw these bandits out

BTW what would be your choice for the new leader?

Just out of interest,- name few!

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at who liked the comment. People that support NS and AZ. Don't worry yourself about this. IA we will take care. Keep the money and enjoy self.
yhank you, alhamdulillah I and my friends are sending money to Alkhidmat foundation who really working in an organised fashion...jazakallah

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha....A Kanjoos International?.... ?
It is OK if you don't want to pay. Don't have to come up with some stupid excuses??
alhamdulillah I and my friends are helping thru ALKHIDMAT FOUNDATION, please support them instead of those dakus...jazakallah

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
There might be people and localities where there are not enough generous people like you and your this comment might prevent someone from donating and helping those people.

Political differences aside, this is a testing time and you or anyone else should not do anything that might discourage someone and stray them away from helping others

Forgot to add this, whatever you are doing thumbs up from me and may Allah reward you for this Aameen