How Muslims Are Treated In USA

A

arshad_lahore

Is this true?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqbQWxHIn4U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is not true my brother...This is just an experiment to see the reaction of the people....American people never treat us like this ....They have very human behavior....They never treat us like according to our religion.These are only the polititions who treat muslims like this and kill muslims for dollars....American People rock.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
this is the reason which make america a super power most of the people are talking in favor of the lady,, but what we are doing we all are muslim and we have a mijority in a pakistan in a islamic state,,, we are fighting not in the country but also in this forum i have seen in this forum people are posting including me that you are muhajir, you punjabi, we mqm and you nawaz league and he imran khan supporter, and we all are fighting like cat and dog even we have a one religion, to make pakistan strong and to save pakistan we have to adobe the unity and we have to trust each others,, we all know about the american goverment they are the biggest terrorist but see there people...

think and think again and a humble request to all of you again and again not to start a post in which mqm supporter and oppsition are fighting not to start a topic about anp,jamat-e-islami, nawaz league, these all are culprits and if you want to die just die for your country not for these political parties and community.

impaki

Citizen
This video is part of a TV series "What would you do"; observing people's behavior when some injustice is happening.
American society is certainly not like that.
Exceptions are everywhere.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Justice bound us together. Very well said!!

American people are good people....however, you will find a bad apple here and there, no matter what country you are in.

Great work!

asakhn

Assalam alaikum,

As it is a candid program, it truly shows how American people think. Majority of them are honest, truthful and they stand up for the rights of other fellow Americans. That is why America is still a Super Power.
And trust me if there wouldn't have been the overall Media propaganda against the Muslims, we wouldn't have seen a minor no. of people giving their thumbs up to the fake shop keeper on his comments.
In my opinion, a large no. of these people didn't make any comments or stayed silent not because they approved of what they saw but just because they don't want to poke their noses in somebody's affair, as we know that it is a usual trait in North America.

Unfortunately we lack all these good qualities in our beloved country Pakistan. If we want to change the state of our country we would have to start with being truthful in all of our matters.

Regards,

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally agree with abdulhaseeb23, i am living in UK for more than 7 years,and when i go to pakistan people talk like that , british people are racist ,americans are racist etc etc, there are few bad peoples ,but that can exist even in a family.and what i felt here is that these common peoples of UK or US ,they have got patience and respect for everybody.And brothers we have to look at ourselves first, have u ever heard that american or british people differntiate each other on Caste system?like us , like we say PUNJABI,PATHAN,BALOCHI,SINDHI, and even in one caste there are so many other castes.So we are more racist, I am not going with the govts of UK or US,i am just talking about common peoples and if u ask any person who is living abroad he 'll say that these WHITE peoples are very nice expect few ones and those exists in every comminuty.SO we should look at ourselves first,try to build ourselves before pointing finger on someone else.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
yes.this is right but the very intresting thing is that American media influnce is very strong among people and they never portray the true picture of all the thing they are doing with the muslim countries. that's why they American people are not really aware of this condition. the media is prortrying a wrong picture of us. but the western people are innocent and honest with thier country and others. but as we all know that black sheeps are every where.
the major problem of the world and our country is politics. all the politicions are stupid. :(