How much would a house cost in 'Naya Pakistan Housing Project'?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saray ameer log is ko khareed laingay n pir mehengay damo bechay gay

There should be strict scrutiny that the people buying this are actual poor and not property dealers or tycoons like Malik Riaz.

It's a good initiative.
Bro this is mortgage at easy installments like rest of the world do. It is always open for everyone , if there are more people willing to buy houses on mortgage the housing market will thrive and generate more jobs

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro this is mortgage at easy installments like rest of the world do. It is always open for everyone , if there are more people willing to buy houses on mortgage the housing market will thrive and generate more jobs

Hope so. I live in a rent house too and it would be a dream come true to have our own house.

I agree about the mortgage. Almost everyone in America buys houses on mortgage, my friend (in US) who was 26 got a house on mortgage and lived happily there with his new wife. Few years later, he changed houses and he's no millionaire.

In Pakistan, you have to be very rich to buy houses or for banks to even give you loans. So this is an amazing initiative!

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hope so. I live in a rent house too and it would be a dream come true to have our own house.

I agree about the mortgage. Almost everyone in America buys houses on mortgage, my friend (in US) who was 26 got a house on mortgage and lived happily there with his new wife. Few years later, he changed houses and he's no millionaire.

In Pakistan, you have to be very rich to buy houses or for banks to even give you loans. So this is an amazing initiative!
That was the exact idea of IK, when he initiated the plan. People would be paying mortgage which probably would be similar or hopefully less then thier rent. However that amount is going towards ownership of your house. At sometime you will be able to pay off and live rent free

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In 5 months all they have managed to do is figure out the price......
give another 5 months for them to figure out the locations....
then another 5 months to pass mortgage legislation....
then another 5 months to finalize the contractors.....
then another 5 months to start construction of phase 1 (50,000 houses)
then BOOM next election time and they will have built just 1% (50,000 out of 5 million) and fool the hopeless people into giving them another chance despite a 99% failure rate....

Last edited:

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
In 5 months all they have managed to do is figure out the price......
give another 5 months for them to figure out the locations....
then another 5 months to pass mortgage legislation....
then another 5 months to finalize the contractors.....
then another 5 months to start construction of phase 1 (50,000 houses)
then BOOM next election time and they will have built just 1% (50,000 out of 5 million) and fool the hopeless people into giving them another chance despite a 99% failure rate....
The only fool in this case is you, who never probably looked up what project is, how is it going to function or perhaps even the news clip posted here.

It is quite amazing how people just read the headline and write so much crap

Laga raho Munna bhai