How much Uber bike is ssafe for girls | Maryam Sheikh

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں پروفیشنلزم کا کوئی کنسیپٹ نہیں ہے.
لڑکیوں کا فون نمبر کہاں کہاں جاۓ گا کیا پتہ

اور کچھ اوبر گاڑیوں میں کیمرہ بھی ہوتا ہے اور لڑکیوں کی صرف گاری میں بھٹھے ہوے کی وڈیو کون کون دیکھ کے اپنی تسلی کر رہا ہو گا.

پاکستان میں بہت سی چیزیں وقت اور تعلیم سے پہلے آ رہی ہیں
جیسے سڑک پر لائینیں

Arshsalo

Citizen
Oh bibi if you are doing it, keep it to your self. You are inviting the girls to start using uber bike in Pakistan and you will deep inside consider it to be being independent and progressive.
Bhai bilkul sahi kaha ap nay zabardast

Oh bibi if you are doing it, keep it to your self. You are inviting the girls to start using uber bike in Pakistan and you will deep inside consider it to be being independent and progressive.
Plz change ur thinking and be positive... q k agr apki sisters apki sis hai na to hm b kisi ki behnain hai ohk... sb ko unki jga rhk k socha kare ...thnku

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Plz change ur thinking and be positive... q k agr apki sisters apki sis hai na to hm b kisi ki behnain hai ohk... sb ko unki jga rhk k socha kare ...thnku
Oh give me a break. Read my comment again and read it over and over again till you get it. I was talking about my sisters and I am trying to be protective of my sisters from people like you.
Most of my Pakistani sisters are shy and they don't even sit with their own cousins on a bike let alone with a stranger. This is the real pakistan and you are bringing a different ideology which is contrary to the very foundation of Pakistan. Roshan khayali apko Mubarak.
You want to live like that, that's your choice and I will stick to my values and that's my choice.