How much money is spent on President House in last 10 months? Rauf Klasra revealed

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Symbolic President non symbolic expenditures ? what the hell is going on with The President Alvi ? yah khurcha kahan huwa aur kion huwa , aggr yeh ghair zaroori thaa ?provided it's true ?

Last edited:
I think Pakistan must go for presidential system like Turkey and US and finish the showpiece President who is just good for nothing.... regardless whether it’s Mr Alvi or anyone else

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AFTAB IQBAL IS USING THESE TWO BULLS TO PRESSURIZE IMRAN TO RELEASE FUNDS FOR HIS NEW TV CHANNELS
IMRAN KHAN KO CHAHIE KAH AFTAB KO KUCH ISHTAHARAAT DE KAR IS KA MONH BAND KAR DE

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't understand what is he trying to say? That it's Khan's fault that the constitution has the office of President and we have to have one for certain responsibilities or that Mamnoon Hussain spent 50 crore on the security of presidency which is Khan's fault?

Can someone please explain what was he really talking about?? I couldn't follow him at all!

What I see in the Expenditure report is that Arif Alvi has saved Rs. 22.4 Crore or 6.4% of the budget this year so far! ? ?

if this is true, then its sad.
Symbolic President non symbolic expenditures ? what the hell is going with President Alvi ? yah khurcha kahan huwa aur kion huwa , aggr yeh ghair zaroori thaa ?

PHIR ALVI SAHIB NAY SAHEE FIGURES DAI DAINI HAI

YEAH KOI AUR BAHANA NIKAL LAI GA

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
If this is true, we need to raise voice against this shameless attitude of this president.

The hypocrisy should not be tolerated. Time to raise this issue on social media now.

Wazz

Councller (250+ posts)
Shameful, if true. Just because you have public support, it shouldn't mean you should be spending tax payer money like that. President House should be shut down, if Alvi wants to do the renovation, he should spend his own money. Isko ministers colony main canal ka ghar dae k presidential House band karain. Mazak thori hae

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't understand what is he trying to say? That it's Khan's fault that the constitution has the office of President and we have to have one for certain responsibilities or that Mamnoon Hussain spent 50 crore on the security of presidency which is Khan's fault?

Can someone please explain what was he really talking about?? I couldn't follow him at all!

What I see in the Expenditure report is that Arif Alvi has saved Rs. 22.4 Crore or 6.4% of the budget this year so far! ? ?

All he is saying that Dr Alvis office used close to 27Cr more than what was allocated in budget.
As a PTI supporter I condemn this if true.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

All he is saying that Dr Alvis office used close to 27Cr more than what was allocated in budget.

Has an old habit of just coming to his own conclusions without taking the other sides POV. Zulfi Bhukhari vendetta anyone? Even Fawad Ch regularly said if he just had taken the trouble to call him once he would have cleared up so many things on the spot. His old SOP is say whatever he likes first and do the damage he is seeking to do and then if someone has the time and actually bothers to call him and rectify his wrong statements he will then air a small clarification of one or two lines in one of his future programs otherwise he nevers bother. As a journalist, it is his duty to get all sides of the story before he goes on air not the other way around.

The link shows money was saved and he is saying the total opposite. Let him produce his evidence that 27cr over the allocated budget was spent since he's saying its from official sources, then let him put it up on his twitter or Youtube account and they we can discuss it, probably soon someone from the govt if not Alvi himself will clarify what the real situation is.

This is not the first time he has made totally false tall claims.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
OK! Then he is lying! Dr. Alvi's office has infact saved Rs. 22.4 Crore this year vs. budget!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed! Look up! ???

Now I honestly feel he deserves to be bashed on social media!

Has an old habit of just coming to his own conclusions without taking the other sides POV. Zulfi Bhukhari vendetta anyone? Even Fawad Ch regularly said if he just had taken the trouble to call him once he would have cleared up so many things on the spot. His old SOP is say whatever he likes first and do the damage he is seeking to do and then if someone has the time and actually bothers to call him and rectify his wrong statements he will then air a small clarification of one or two lines in one of his future programs otherwise he nevers bother. As a journalist, it is his duty to get all sides of the story before he goes on air not the other way around.

The link shows money was saved and he is saying the total opposite. Let him produce his evidence that 27cr over the allocated budget was spent since he's saying its from official sources, then let him put it up on his twitter or Youtube account and they we can discuss it, probably soon someone from the govt if not Alvi himself will clarify what the real situation is.

This is not the first time he has made totally false tall claims.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agreed! Look up! ???

Now I honestly feel he deserves to be bashed on social media!
Yep you can't even say an article printed in Jew News publication is biased.

Phir rohtha hai aur shikayat kerta hai ke PTI walay bohat gaaliyan dete hain ! Lekin apni harkaton se baaz nahi aana