How Much Chances Are There That SC Won't Accept 'Established Facts' Of JIT?

• 0%

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • 20%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 40%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%

• 100%

• Total voters

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)

1) 0%
2) 20%
3) 40%
4) 60%
5) 80%
6) 100%

I have read almost 90 pages of JIT report out of 275 .The way they established their facts is so remarkable .But in our politics , nothing is impossible

.I completely believe that no one (SC ,Pmln lawyers and others legal experts) can disprove their facts about maryam nawaz fake trust deed, no transfer of 12 million dirham to al-thani family by tariq shafi , issue of maryam nawaz beneficial owner and few more issues .Whats your take on this question?

Last edited by a moderator:

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Established facts, yaani Sharifoon k paas sab pesa un k apna kamaya hua ha, yeh man'nay k liey tau bara dil gurda chahyeh.

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bullshit question.

anyways 0% chance.
Sir on a lighter note, u r the one who was maligning JIT and SC again and again .U didn't believe this JIT. I was the one who wrote thread in favor of JIT .If i m not wrong , u have said " Big topi drama by army, judiciary and govt" .Then according to your past views , everything is possible ,Thanks

Caesarian

Voter (50+ posts)
If you really have read the whole report, you will come to know that this report has SEALED the fate of Nawaz Sharif & family. There is no exit road, not even a safe exit. If NS is given a safe exit, that would really be a BIG disappointment.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of the documents provided by JIT came under MLA (Mutual Legal Assistance) between two state-authorities. Unless Sharifs sue these authorities in their respective countries (for example BVI in UK) and win the case, these documents are considered authentic and concrete evidence.
In my personal opinion there is no chance to deny these documents but may be there is a way to point out any legal GIBBERISH in them. So lets say 10% to 20% perhaps.

Note: Above text is written in Arial Black since Calibri is not available on siasat.pk
:biggthumpup:

jee_nee_us

Depends upon the mood of judges , i didnt find judges too professional with their remarks during the course of panama case. So alway leave a room for unexpected.

TONIC

To be honest it is equally possible ....necessarily is mother of invention (Nazariya Zaroorat).

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Minus 10% (-10%)

The judges will have to go out of the way to stop Nawaz family from going to Adiala. And I dont think they will do that at all. There was a reason they formed the JIT and then made the report publish. They wanted to show the wold the true face of this munafiq so that decision can be taken easily by the judges

This report is so damning and comprehensive that there is NO way out of Sharif family.

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all Nawaz has owned his company in UAE but he never declared this in his nomination papers.

Imagine if judges ask Sharif lawyers about it how will they defend it.

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
People who are commenting here about the history.. I can understand their feelings given past record.

But I do feel this is the most uptight and solid bench that could be formed. They never budged at any stage of the panama case,never cleared Nawaz and family at any stage. Why would they now AFTER this sort of a report?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wait until Monday. JIT presented facts with documentary evidences, impossible for anyone not to accept those facts.

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ یہ بتاؤ اگلے الیکشن میں اپ کے حلقہ سے پھر نورے کو شکست ھوگی؟
ya pti got alot of support in my constituency but pmln also got its votebank only way for pti to win if sheikh rasheed support pti
and pti have to give ticket to strong candidate like fayyaz ul chohan who can fight ephedrine abbasi

چھومنتر

Minister (2k+ posts)
ya pti got alot of support in my constituency but pmln also got its votebank only way for pti to win if sheikh rasheed support pti
and pti have to give ticket to strong candidate like fayyaz ul chohan who can fight ephedrine abbasi

شیخ بھی پی ٹی آئی کی سپورٹ کے بغیر اپنے حلقے سے بھی نہی جیت سکتا، اور رہی بات آپ کے حلقے سے پی ٹی آئی نمائندہ کی تو شیخ نے تو اس حلقے سے بھی لڑنے کا اعلان کر رکھا ہے، اس کا کیا ہونا؟ یہ حقیقت اپنی جگہ ہے کہ شیخ پی ٹی آئی کی سپورٹ کے بنا کسی بھی حلقے سے نہی جیت سکتا

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are right he cant win without support of pti vice versa sheikh will backoff when tickets will be given he is big mouth person nothing more
he were saying his candidate will contest from na54 haha