How long will we tolerate PTI's Government? Can any PTI supporters tell us what's going on?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's not the point
What are the plans? what is being done? Are we supposed to sit quitely like idiots? we are not pmln supporters
اور دو تین سال رہ گئے ہیں اگر مطمعین نہیں تو کسی اور متبادل کو لے آئیں

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

If anyone can answer, what's going on?

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

1. What exactly is Imran Khan thinking right now?
2. When and how things are going to start getting better?
3. What is this government doing to make things easier for aam aadmi?

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!
Go fuck urself U PATWARI khootey.
Tm kia samjhy hm tujhy bhool haey hngey

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar 1.5 saal mein to 20 marlay ka ghar tayar nahi hota aur tum cha rahe ho ke 20 crore ka Pakistan theek ho jaye?

Aur woh bhi asay plot per jahan phele kachray ka dhair aur gutter tha. 1.5 saal to sirf zameen seedhi kerne mein lag gaya. Aab jo bank mein choti moti raqam mujood hai us se ghar ke construction shuru ki hai.

Tum logon to tub maza aata ke Khan atay he haath utha deta aur mulk ko default kera deta That time it was very easy to blame PM-LUN as he has just come into office and if then he did 1/4th the runaround he has done till now you people would be singing his praises. Ke dekha wah kya kaam kiya hai.

Tum log ho hi saray na shukray.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
35 YEARS!!!
It took this long to make mess of the country, and it will take this long, if not longer, to fix it!
But it's not like the govt is begging these bigoted myopes for time. They can criticize now that the cat has returned their tongues, all they want. Everything in good time, the only factor that matters being, people's betterment.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patience. Have faith in allahtallAh. Imran khan n pti are not magician you honestly know whats going on. Besides this govt any other option please enlighten us.
The day Khan has selected his cabinet it was confirmed that he will not going to do anything for common man.

abdlsy

The day Khan has selected his cabinet it was confirmed that he will not going to do anything for common man.
Hein common man is 100% benefitted

Punnahgahs with free food

Subsidized grocery

Free student scholarships

Millions of job hiring with special status for pakistani laborers to qatar saudi uae

Housing for poor started. With govt alloted lands

Release of pakistani prisoners

Young men small buisness loan program

Paesaa sara loot leeya 20 saal mein pia municipalities even govt hospital budget looted phirr high intrest loan looted zurra logic kee baat kurtoe

Even in normal situation europe amreeka canada russia cant provide much to common man

Think before express

Qurzae waapis kurrae Yaa orr dae humein

Paesae jaeb mein nahee toe imran keeya kurrae

Are u ok puppoo day 1 imran wants to uplift the poor ajeeb gull hae

GreenMaple

But it's not like the govt is begging these bigoted myopes for time. They can criticize now that the cat has returned their tongues, all they want. Everything in good time, the only factor that matters being, people's betterment.
Absolutely correct. I was just being sarcastic with this guy. I think in about 8-10 years of consist country-friendly policies, our country should be back on track.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just one question, you voted for PTI now, who did you vote before?

I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My question to you guys

Mr Ali Awan try to understand you gave corrupt mafia Dakus pmln and ppp 30 Years, no schools, no hospitals, no jobs, high corruption, incompetence in all government departs, media mafia, judges corrupt its a big problem it’s going to take time to fix, things are getting fixed slowly but media mafia don’t telll you because they involved in corruption