How long will we tolerate PTI's Government? Can any PTI supporters tell us what's going on?

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

If anyone can answer, what's going on?

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

1. What exactly is Imran Khan thinking right now?
2. When and how things are going to start getting better?
3. What is this government doing to make things easier for aam aadmi?

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!

its easy to break things than to fix them.... sabar karo

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)

My question to you guys

Devaluation was inevitable, given Dar's disastrous economic policies. Even Miftah had to devalue in his short tenure. Stabliziation is a painful, but necessary procedure.

This is an informative threrad on causes for inflation:

https://twitter.com/x/status/1225557325924175873
Increase in utility expenses is directly related to capacity charges and circular debt. PML-N did not raise electricity prices in their last two years or so, despite recommendation by OGRA, because they wanted to win elections.

Similar story in LNG and gas sector:

To sum up, it takes time to correct economic blunders by Dar & co. Not to mention, heavy capacity charges and expensive agreements that PML-N govt signed.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I usually visit Pakistan twice a year but I wasn't in Pakistan when kabaria was sent packing in 99. How bad were things then? I heard they were worse then they are after 3rd term of the kabaria! how long did it take for things to get better in early 2000's?

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)

My question to you guys

Get out and start shouting on the roads. You voted for him for 5 years and respect your vote now

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
The main lie of Niazi about economy was that the root cause of the poor economics in Pakistan is corruption and politicians dumping looted money abroad. This has proved to be just a hoax hence Niazi has failed. Other than this propaganda, he had no plane for anything. Things are now only going to get more ugly under this government

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My question to you guys

Patience. Have faith in allahtallAh. Imran khan n pti are not magician you honestly know whats going on. Besides this govt any other option please enlighten us.

Masud Javed

Please go and cry why the hell did you keep quite for last 40 years when pakistan was been raped by zardari and nawaz kanjars

instead of talking like a patwari, you should answer his questions. Fan boyism don't work in democracy. I am a pti supporter and all of his questions are legit. I don't even know what is going on!

shafali

Imran Khan is still against corruption but he wants institutions like the judiciary to do their job properly which has not happened.

سوچنے کی بات یہ ہے کہ دوسرے ملکوں میں لوگ وکیل کرتے ہیں اور پاکستان میں کیوں جج کرتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ کا انصاف دینے والا ادارہ ہی کرپٹ ہے تو عمران خان کیا کر سکتا ہے۔

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My question to you guys

سن دو ہزار تیئیس میں بات کرنا ہر بات کا جواب ملے گا

Masud Javed

Imran Khan is still against corruption but he wants institutions like the judiciary to do their job properly which has not happened.

سوچنے کی بات یہ ہے کہ دوسرے ملکوں میں لوگ وکیل کرتے ہیں اور پاکستان میں کیوں جج کرتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ کا انصاف دینے والا ادارہ ہی کرپٹ ہے تو عمران خان کیا کر سکتا ہے۔

There is no point making excuses. Khan is in Power, instead of complaining, take action and tell people about the realities are and the plans!

Diesel

My question to you guys

50 years bhutto zardari noore ko bardasht kia.. aik 5 to 10 years khan sab ko bi bardasht kar lo

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems like, all of you are blind supporters.

I still support Khan but I am just trying figure out what are the future plans. If you don't have an answer for that, stop telling me to be patient

its easy to break things than to fix them.... sabar karo
Please go and cry why the hell did you keep quite for last 40 years when pakistan was been raped by zardari and nawaz kanjars
I usually visit Pakistan twice a year but I wasn't in Pakistan when kabaria was sent packing in 99. How bad were things then? I heard they were worse then they are after 3rd term of the kabaria! how long did it take for things to get better in early 2000's?
"How long will we tolerate PTI's Government"?
Another three & half years for sure...& hopefully 10 years after that. Remember what happened in KPK?........
You are a PPP or PMLN patwari....not a PTI supporter I bet
?
Get out and start shouting on the roads. You voted for him for 5 years and respect your vote now
Patience. Have faith in allahtallAh. Imran khan n pti are not magician you honestly know whats going on. Besides this govt any other option please enlighten us.

سن دو ہزار تیئیس میں بات کرنا ہر بات کا جواب ملے گا
There is no point making excuses. Khan is in Power, instead of complaining, take action and tell people about the realities are and the plans!
What do u suggest then , should we elected PMLN again , jo kaser reh gai wo bhe purri kar dein takay?
So long there is no solid alternative , we are helpless
50 years bhutto zardari noore ko bardasht kia.. aik 5 to 10 years khan sab ko bi bardasht kar lo

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
Economic problems are not new for pakistan,each government had faced financial crisis and had to run to IMF for help.The difference is the past governments did take some steps to stabilise the economy,the pti govt however has no idea or policies to face the financial crisis.Mere speeches and slogans are not enough.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's not the point
What are the plans? what is being done? Are we supposed to sit quitely like idiots? we are not pmln supporters
IF YOU CANT WAIT, YOU BETTER GO AND SIT IN MIDDLE OF CABINET MEETINGS , SO CAN KNOW WHAT EXACTLY GOING ON, ONLY THING I WISH IF WE CAN HOLD AND WAIT FOR COMING UP THINGS. PATIENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT. READING THE TITLE OF STORY AND READING THE COMPLETE STORY IS DIFFERENT THING.
THE MESS WHICH PREVIOUS WAS DONE , IS NOT LIKE IT CAN BE FIXED IN YEAR OR 2,
DOLLAR RATES OR PRICE CONTROL, SUGAR MILLS ,FLOUR MILLS MAFIA, BUSINESS MEN MOSTLY WERE PART OF THAT CORRUPTED MAFIA SYSTEM, SO PTI GOVT. SHOULD BE GIVEN 5 YEARS, TO BE FIX. IN NEXT ELECTION YOU CAN HAPPILY ELECT BY YOUR CHOICE, PMLN OR PPP. OR FAV. FAZL UR REHMAN,