How Judiciary's 'compassion' policy for Maryam Nawaz went against it - listen from Rauf Klasra

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
All Pakistani Judges are compromised, now I am losing my hope.
One man Imran Khan, how many fronts can he fight?
The first reform should start from Judiciary, all judges should be brought under a special law of accountability.
Bro inn haramzadoon ny 40 saal my hrr idara tabah kr dyya siway army either they everybody orr murdered them khosa father in law cj naseem hasan shah was fully compromised as well i got no hope from khosaa like uu everybody giving tough time to khan

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is extremely unfortunate for Pakistani Judiciary that Judges are always treated as Holly Cows & corrupt judges used to get along with their crimes.

Look at Justice Abdul Qayyum, who took open dictation from Sharif brothers over the telephone for sentencing, what was the punishment?

look at justice Qazi Faez Isa's case, simple questions 1. How you made your expensive overseas properties? 2. Where is the money trail? & source of money.

So-called Lifafa Liberals & lawyers fraternities are trying to save him. This Qazi Isa was the one who refused to reopen the infamous Hudaibiya Paper mills case.

The headline of a daily was like this next day:
The top court has thrown out the National Accountability Bureau’s (NAB) review petition against the rejection of its plea for reopening the Rs1.2 billion Hudabiya Paper Mills scam case which was the mother of all corruption cases against the Sharif family.

Now, don't you think Justice Qazi Isa's London properties should be investigated?

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
اے میری وطن کی سجیلی " اشرافیہ" یہ عدالتی مزے صرف تمہارے لیے ہیں- یہ ضمانتیں، رہائیں، پیشیاں، رعاتیں، پروٹوکول، عدالتی نرمیاں صرف تمہاری ماؤں بہنوں بیٹیوں کے لیے ہے- رعایا کے لیے پھانسیاں پھندے جیلیں کرنٹ اور ناختم ہونی والی پیشیاں

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
All judges including Khosa and Saqib Nisar are compromised and they don't have spine to stand against the corrupt mafia of Sharif family. All judges are like Arshad Malik, he was poor got exposed, every blood judge earns haram one way or other. Look at Qazi Faiz Issa, how he made so much wealth abroad and was giving lecture on morality like our anchors.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نتیجہ
انسانی ہمدردی کی بنیاد پر رنڈی کو ضمانت دو گے تو وہ کپڑے اتار کر بیچ چوراہے منجی ٹھکواے گی
اور
اس کا دلال تمھارے قبیلے سے ہی گاہک ڈھونڈھ کر لاے گا

ہن آرام اے