How Islam is maligned and freedom fighters in Palestine are shown as terrorists

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I wish i could say i am shocked but i am not. Everywhere i look, i see Islamophobes attacking and spreading hatred against Islam and trying to mislead people so they would run away. People are wasting their whole lives attacking Islam. Billions and billions are being spent for this mission.

America did it for oil, i have no doubt that ISIS is a branch of American force that has captured Iraqi oil for them. 911 was done to attack Afghanistan (https://www.collective-evolution.co...-with-al-qaeda-one-day-after-911-anniversary/) and it's still going on. Israel is doing it to legitimize its existence.

Some of the plans from the start of 20th century have been declassified and they show what kind of vile tactics America and other countries used for their benefits. Operation Northwood is a similar strategy to 911
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

God knows what sinister plans they are hiding but it's clear. Islam is an enemy to them and the mission now is to decimate it.

Iconoclast

Read about operation Gladio A/B or Condor. Gladio is still going in on in some form.
One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist. The Brits called the Patriots terrorists during the American Revolutionary War.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't bring religion in conflicted regional affairs... Palestine and Israel is a pure regional conflict between two nations who claimed the area

Liberal 000

Steyn you yourself are sick with Kafirophobia, Ahmediphopia ,Hinduphobia,Jewishphobia

Even you people are Insanophobe too

You guys have no right to criticise or lecture others!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Steyn you yourself are sick with Kafirophobia, Ahmediphopia ,Hinduphobia,Jewishphobia

نسل پرست مذہبی ریاست کے حمایتوں کے بارے میں میرا یہی موقف ہے

Liberal 000

نسل پرست مذہبی ریاست کے حمایتوں کے بارے میں میرا یہی موقف ہے

You are right Israelis are racists but allmost all Muslim states are racist too

Isliyh Muslims and Jews both have no right to lecture others!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You are right Israelis are racists but allmost all Muslim states are racist too

Isliyh Muslims and Jews both have no right to lecture others!
اسرائیل کی طرف سے لبرلز لیکچر دیتے ہیں اسلئے مسلمانوں کو لیکچر دینا پڑتا ہے

Steyn

Don't bring religion in conflicted regional affairs... Palestine and Israel is a pure regional conflict between two nations who claimed the area

I am sorry but what drugs are you on?. Israel is a zionist plan to reclaim the Holy land and unite jews. Even Jews were against this idea and some still are.

Liberal 000

اسرائیل کی طرف سے لبرلز لیکچر دیتے ہیں اسلئے مسلمانوں کو لیکچر دینا پڑتا ہے

When we compare racist Israelis to racist Muslims, racist Israeli seems better in number of ways!

Liberal tu sirf haq sach ka sath deta hai , Yehi rab ka huqam hai

Steyn

Instead of making any point, you have now started attacking my character.

See this is the problem. I simply posted facts and instead of rebutting you attack me.

Not to mention you are wrong about me. If you look at my post history, i really don't give a crap about any of the people you mentioned.

I hate homosexuals, i care about Muslims, i care about judiciary.

If you're gonna attack me, at least attack ne on things that i do. Sigh

Steyn

When we compare racist Israelis to racist Muslims, racist Israeli seems better in number of ways!

So you're fine with Israelis bombing innocent children, displacing people en masse, using chemical weapons.

I can't imagine what kind of a horrible human you must be if you're okay with that. Children of all people, what is their fault than being born in Palestine and in gaza.

A Muslim by definition can't be racist because a Muslim is a person who submits his will to Allah and we are all slaves of Allah doesn't matter which race we belong to

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ریاست کو مذہبی اور نسلی امتیاز سے دور رکھنے والے ایک نسل پرست مذہبی ریاست کو حق پر سمجھتے ہیں تبھی تو اس کا ساتھ دیتے ہیں

Liberal 000

So you're fine with Israelis bombing innocent children, displacing people en masse, using chemical weapons.

I can't imagine what kind of a horrible human you must be if you're okay with that. Children of all people, what is their fault than being born in Palestine and in gaza.

Obviously it is not their fault to be born in Palestine but it is a fault of their leaders whole the support

All this happened because Palestinians refused to accept Israel. And even now Palestinians donot know what they want they are divided between PLO and Hamas and aim of both these organisation is opposite to each other

Ager Ajj Yahoodion ki jagga Musalman hoty tu shaid koi Yahoodion bachta hi nahi

Liberal 000

ریاست کو مذہبی اور نسلی امتیاز سے دور رکھنے والے ایک نسل پرست مذہبی ریاست کو حق پر سمجھتے ہیں تبھی تو اس کا ساتھ دیتے ہیں

We just feel racist Israel is better than racist Muslim states

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سب نہیں لیکن لبرلز کی عظیم اکثریت نسلی مذہبی ریاست پرست ہے، پھر کہتے ہیں سیکولر لبرلازم مذہب و نسل کی بنیاد پر امتیاز نہیں کرتا

Raiwind-Destroyer

Gaza burns hotter than Hollywood but there's nobody to put the fires out
The world is fixated by the forest fires in Hollywood burning down stars' mansions. With supreme irony some of them belong to those who helped raise millions of dollars for the Israeli Army which is now burning the hovels of Gaza.
The Hollywood warriors have insurance of course, and other homes too, sometimes many of them. The hovel-dwellers of Gaza have neither.
The brave firefighters of California are well-equipped and have the wind of hope of millions of well-wishers at their backs. There are no firefighters in Gaza.
Read more
The hovels of Gaza are unfortunately well-known to me, since long before Hamas even existed. In fact I saw Hamas be born, and Israel was the midwife. I was a comrade of Yasser Arafat then the Chairman of the secular PLO, an Arab nationalist, whose executive committee consisted of Arab nationalists and Moscow-aligned leftists like the PFLP led by the late Dr George Habash.
Israel feared this then zeitgeist in the Arab world so they turned, as the British had earlier in seeking to undermine Egypt's President Nasser, to the Islamists. The Muslim Brotherhood, a client of the British in Egypt had brothers in Gaza of course. Those brothers became Hamas with the full cooperation of Israel.

Two million Palestinians locked in a tiny strip of land (it's called the Gaza Strip for a reason) with no entry or exit guaranteed and overwhelmingly refused. Eighty percent of those two million are refugees there, looking through the barbed wire at their own property now occupied by others. When they approach the fence they are mercilessly cut down by snipers.

Since March, tens of thousands of Palestinians have been wounded at the Gaza fence. Hundreds have been killed including children, women, nurses and of course the press. Hundreds of limbs have been amputated, many have been blinded, left eyeless in Gaza. They were unarmed, in their "own territory" and had not remotely reached the fence which, entirely unilaterally, the Israelis have demarcated as their border.
Throughout the last ten years or more the Palestinians in Gaza have endured bitter cold in winter & baking heat in summer, with deliberately-rationed electricity supplies controlled by Israel. Often there is none, at best four hours per day. Medical supplies and foodstuffs frequently perish as refrigeration fails.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/443868-israel-gaza-strike-palestinians/

Steyn

Do you even read what you type?

You literally proved my point that there are islamophobes who are terrorising the lives of Muslims.

You are even okay with murder of innocent children, the rape of women. Do you know what does that make you? A terrorist.

Please go and send an application to ISIS. You will fit right in there, they're also beheading Muslims, murdering children, raping women, purging whole races.

And you're the one speaking about how religion is racist. You're okay with murder of children who have no religion.

I know one thing, i have lost any respect i have for you. Quite frankly, i don't think i can even talk to you anymore. Children are angels and only the worst of mankind feels okay with murdering little kids.

Islam is so strict on this that Muslims aren't allowed to harm children, women and not even kill fighters who don't want to fight IN WAR.

You're a despicable human being. This is why the whole world hates Israel, these satanic people use chemical weapons on little children, murder them brutally and entice them with food only to have it poisoned. If i were to post the atrocities that Israel has committed to little children, no sane human being would approve of it except the most wicked.

This will surprise an islamophobe like you but the difference between Muslims and Jews is we don't support Hitler and consider him a mass murderer. We wouldn't have any problems with Jews and would've ignored them just like we do other religions if they weren't committing those atrocities against Muslims.

We Muslims don't give a fick about Buddhists but when they slaughtered Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, we spoke about it. Of course the terrorism of Buddhists didn't get any coverage because Muslims were getting slaughtered.

All i can say is May Allah guide you.