How Hollywood Potray Arabs: A Short Video

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
افغانوں کا حال بھی دیکھ لو. قوم پرست پاکستانی ہوں یا عرب، افغان غیر مسلموں کے ساتھ رہ سکتے ہیں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ نہیں رہ سکتے

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No need for Hollywood to respect Arab's when they don't do so themselves. Arab's need to earn respect like other communities. I have no respect for the Arab's either coz they don't deserve it. They are like mice being killed by NATO and they also have always killed each other. No one respects weak countries.

Last edited:

Imranpak

No one respects terrorist Modi who was banned from entering the US before he became PM. Millions were also protesting outside 10 Downing Street when he went to the UK some years back. No one tells us Pakis that "dog's and Pakis are not allowed" like they do you! We love being Pakis instead of piss drinkers! We broke your India to form a separate identity.

maxresdefault.jpg

1467184480_cover.png

Mard-00044.jpg

Last edited:

Imranpak

Have you seen my pics Indian dogs? If it is any consolation then I consider Indian Muslim's as worse then dog's!

Last edited:

Imranpak

The world leaders Respect Modi Jee and Indians NOT PAKIS
What do you think of dogs being compared to Indians?. It is a very common gesture and insult where dogs and Indians are often mentioned in the same category. Dog's however are much better then piss drinking slumdog Indians! "Pakis" may contain racist undertones but is still much better then being called dogs! Tu kutta, kutta, kutta aur tera sara Bharat bhi aur Modi bhi jahill kutta. Duniya yeh bol rehi hai. Never mind the world even millions of your own people are spitting on Modi's face in particular the Sikh's! https://twitter.com/hashtag/godimedia?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

Last edited: