How did BBC Hindi upload video of eye witness of Indian strike one day before the attack?

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea and now they are making as usual fart stories that it is US time & im really enjoying when BBC Hindi started using US time while being uploading videos from india. Ok to make matters straight every video & picture have geo location (if enabled) and this is common practices of all journalist & media to keep this flag of geo location enabled so they have genuine proof of their stories. I challenged this BBC Hindi to show us this geo location, EXIF so we came to conclusion

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BBC Hindi doesnt decide what time zone to use, its decided by youtube. If you are subscribed to bbc, instead if the date you can see that the video was uploaded just a few hours ago.

yea and now they are making as usual fart stories that it is US time & im really enjoying when BBC Hindi started using US time while being uploading videos from india. Ok to make matters straight every video & picture have geo location (if enabled) and this is common practices of all journalist & media to keep this flag of geo location enabled so they have genuine proof of their stories. I challenged this BBC Hindi to show us this geo location, EXIF so we came to conclusion

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vitamin_C is right!

Just checked the source code:

Video is uploaded at 26th February 12:54 PM. Pakistan Standard Time.

The date you are seeing in youtube is as per Western Time (Youtube HQ)

Geo Tags were kept hidden so I couldn't figure out where it was loaded. That doesn't matter much either because if you used VPN to upload you'd find a false Geo location any way!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vitamin_C is right!

Just checked the source code:

Video is uploaded at 26th February 12:54 PM. Pakistan Standard Time.

The date you are seeing in youtube is as per Western Time (Youtube HQ)

Geo Tags were kept hidden so I couldn't figure out where it was loaded. That doesn't matter much either because if you used VPN to upload you'd find a false Geo location any way!
Geo tags of video or picture can't be changed by any means, asked any professional phto/radiographer. U definitely have a good smart phone, take a photo and then google with ur mobile model, how to find exif & how to enable geo tags & u will find the answer. It would be a definite shut up call to Pakistan if they produced those..
This is in our photography world we identify if a provided image claim is original and then we go for image analysis in term of photo shopping etc.
Lastly i would definitely will upload some personal video to verify these US server timing stories which are really difficult to digest

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't need to ask something that I KNOW for a fact!

When you upload a video to youtube it decodes your video no matter whatever your format was and then it encodes it back in H.264 format. So you loose your video attributes during the process.

Go ahead and do the test for your satisfaction! I've looked into the background software code of the youtube video in the compiler that has all the information. So i know that I am right! ??

Geo tags of video or picture can't be changed by any means, asked any professional phto/radiographer. U definitely have a good smart phone, take a photo and then google with ur mobile model, how to find exif & how to enable geo tags & u will find the answer. It would be a definite shut up call to Pakistan if they produced those..
This is in our photography world we identify if a provided image claim is original and then we go for image analysis in term of photo shopping etc.
Lastly i would definitely will upload some personal video to verify these US server timing stories which are really difficult to digest

sad_far

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yar there is some mix up in GMT and IST , because there is another video that has the same error, the press conf from India. but when you go to All video section. It says uploaded 5 hours ago.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another Bollywood strike ? Their planes intruded Pakistani territory and on response from Pak airforce ranaway like cowards. These type of activities are normal on borders but Patwar Khanna and snakes are happy and celebrating this propaganda.