How Asad Umar was treated when he went to Turkey - #PakTurkFriendship ?

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not all the time they treat like us but they are better than other countries . i was going Canada at Istanmbol airport they was rude with pakistani . even if you go to buy thing at airport

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Umar is talking rubbish, Turkish people don't care who you are and at the airport when you handover your Pakistani passport they look at you like your an alien. I have just recently visited Turkey with my family me and my wife had Pakistani passport and my little daughter had British passport when we hand over all three passport they literally looked me and my wife holding our passport like we are terrorist.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
Asad Umar is talking rubbish, Turkish people don't care who you are and at the airport when you handover your Pakistani passport they look at you like your an alien. I have just recently visited Turkey with my family me and my wife had Pakistani passport and my little daughter had British passport when we hand over all three passport they literally looked me and my wife holding our passport like we are terrorist.

The secular Turks are against Pakistanis (they also hate Erdogan) and more religious ones are relatively pro Pakistan. Khair yeh Pakistanion ki apni karstanian hain ke dunya kaisay treat karti hai. Pakistanion se ziyada kisi ne Pakistan ko nuqsaan nahi pohanchaya.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کوئی دوست نہیں ہے کوئی دشمن نہیں ہے اپنے مفاد کا پہلے سوچو اور ڈیل ایسی کرو جو جائز ہے اور اپنی زبان پر قائم رہو.

دوستی یاری کبھی بھی کسی ڈیل کی بنیاد نہیں ہوتی.
مناسب قیمت کھری ڈیل

Last edited: