Hornet Queen Murdered By Her Own Daughters

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Na na it means Pinky will be given a danda by Imran's Daughter from Seeta White !

آپ کے کہنے کا مطلب ہے کہ مریم کی زندگی کو اپنی بیٹیوں سے خطرہ ہے ؟؟؟
?
جے ہے تے فیر اسی کی کریئے ؟؟؟
?
for this lovely interpretation, you are awarded a gold medal Sir from Wasim Akram !

3s0nv3.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
SO I'm not the only one whose's Youtube feed of recent has started recommending wasps and hornet videos!

BTW I first heard of these Japanese giant hornets way back in the early 80s as a kid on a show called Ripley's believe it or not with Jack Palance. It had a piece of Japanese giant hornets and how deadly and aggressive they were that every year a few people were swarmed and killed by them

As a kid that scared the bejuzuz out of me and ever since I have this unnatural phobia of wasps and hornets. Also didn't help in the mid 2000s I was out in the mountains an oriental wild wasp got between my foot and sandal and shoved his stinger as far as he could into my foot. Instantly it felt like someone had shoved a red hot stake in my foot. With in 10 mins my foot swelled up to the size of a football. I could only fit my toes into my slippers and then I had to drive back 200 kms from the mountains back home with that football foot. Not a pleasant experience at all!.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)

آپ کے کہنے کا مطلب ہے کہ مریم کی زندگی کو اپنی بیٹیوں سے خطرہ ہے ؟؟؟
?
جے ہے تے فیر اسی کی کریئے ؟؟؟
?
Allah S.W.T sab ko Hallal kamanay Ki hadaait da. Aimeen

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You might have stepped on a yellow jacket nest.

SO I'm not the only one whose's Youtube feed of recent has started recommending wasps and hornet videos!

BTW I first heard of these Japanese giant hornets way back in the early 80s as a kid on a show called Ripley's believe it or not with Jack Palance. It had a piece of Japanese giant hornets and how deadly and aggressive they were that every year a few people were swarmed and killed by them

As a kid that scared the bejuzuz out of me and ever since I have this unnatural phobia of wasps and hornets. Also didn't help in the mid 2000s I was out in the mountains an oriental wild wasp got between my foot and sandal and shoved his stinger as far as he could into my foot. Instantly it felt like someone had shoved a red hot stake in my foot. With in 10 mins my foot swelled up to the size of a football. I could only fit my toes into my slippers and then I had to drive back 200 kms from the mountains back home with that football foot. Not a pleasant experience at all!.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You might have stepped on a yellow jacket nest.
No it wasn't a yellow jacket nest, we don't even have yellow jackets here. It was single red oriental paper wasp, mostly found in the mountains near water sources that flew in between the sole of my foot and sandal while I was walking. I had been in that particular spot the whole morning no nests or pests.

Later I looked it up it has one of the most painful stings of all the wasps found in this area. I've been stung by the much smaller yellow paper wasp before this, ironically on the sole of my foot also but it was just slightly painful and went away after a while. But with the red bugger my foot was swollen for a good 10 -15 days.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's unlucky.

I got stung by bees many times because they would make hives on the grill on my bedroom window when I was a kid. I was so fascinated by them that stings weren't enough to keep my nose away from their hive. I could see the stingers on my skin and just pull them out but it burned like a bitch.

I had wasps everywhere in my garden but as a child I wasn't even aware that they can sting and I just played around them.

flew in between the sole of my foot and sandal while I was walking. I had been in that particular spot the whole morning no nests or pests.