History Lesson By Zaid Hamid

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When u will get out of this history. Pakistanis are going to finish by killing each other. Look at Karachi target killings now.

hans

Banned
Can Zaid Bhai answer one question about histroy?

What's his Date of Birth, and can he show his original Birth certificate where its written to which Religious institution he belongs?

Even I can teach History, after going through a few books.... give me a break.... Who is this Zaid? is he a Security consultant, a escape patient from a mental institution, A Mullah, A Philosopher, A Con Artist, ... When I was a kid I use to suck on Loly Stick with 7 different color and taste. Same goes for Ziad Bhai.. one person with seven diffrent colour and taste.

Same here, it looks like the flavor Zaid Mia gives out is making every Pakistani a sucker. Sucker in a sense that you are been fooled, or taken for a free ride.

This man has solution for every thing... Only though his tong.... no other body parts seems to work.
Bhia Zaid, if you read this post, get married and bang your new wife, leave Pakistan alone.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Yes. Everything is a conspiracy. Except for the mistreatment of Bengalis. That is a complete lie. It never happened.
All bengalis are lying **************************************************. We never saw them as lesser people.

He conveniently forgot to mention the atrocities of the Pakistanis. It sounds like the Bengalis were all pricks for letting go of the Federation and the West Pakistanis were all saints.
Oh and by the way, MQM was definitely not supported and abetted by the ISI to counter the PPP influence in Sindh. during Zia era.

PS: I AM BEING SARCASTIC. (Saying this to a lot of those who cant tell the difference)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What's his Date of Birth, and can he show his original Birth certificate where its written to which Religious institution he belongs?

Even I can teach History, after going through a few books.... give me a break.... Who is this Zaid? is he a Security consultant, a escape patient from a mental institution, A Mullah, A Philosopher, A Con Artist, ... When I was a kid I use to suck on Loly Stick with 7 different color and taste. Same goes for Ziad Bhai.. one person with seven diffrent colour and taste.

Same here, it looks like the flavor Zaid Mia gives out is making every Pakistani a sucker. Sucker in a sense that you are been fooled, or taken for a free ride.

This man has solution for every thing... Only though his tong.... no other body parts seems to work.
Bhia Zaid, if you read this post, get married and bang your new wife, leave Pakistan alone.

ہر مومن کے ساتھ ایک شیطان لگا ہوا ہوتا ہے.آج آپ کی ڈیوٹی زید صاحب کےساتھ تو نہیں لگی ہووی؟
Your response shall confirm it :lol:

Last edited:

gazoomartian

When u will get out of this history. Pakistanis are going to finish by killing each other. Look at Karachi target killings now.

Gilani saheb, wake up and be reasonable

stopping target killings is the job of the povince/federal not me, you or ZH.

we all should be doing our own part, just like ZH is doing his part based on his choice, ability, capacity. And also just like I do my part, by praying and asking Allah to protect our country. We all need to do our parts, 'damey, daramey and sukhaney'

If you look around, you will not find any man/woman in the country that show so much love for Ummah in general and Pakistan in particular. I have been listening to him since Dec 2009 and I am YET TO FIND any lies, any fault, any self-serving interest, any desecration of Ummah or Pakistan, any greed, any affiliation with our enemies, any proof of being a foreign agent, any symptom that he could be bought. He doesnt even want to form a political party, which I would love to see him do.

Bhai jaan, appreciate if someone comes forward, as a motivator or as a waker uper. he is trying to wake us up. Whether anybody likes it or not, inshaAllah his mission will and should continue

wa lau kareh-al-kaferoon

Zaid Hamid, Allah aapki umar lambi karey aur apney hifazat mein rakhey. You are a rare find of a diamond in the rough of Pakistan. Continue to be the roughest jullab for Hindia

Zaid Hamid zindabad
Pakistan paindabad

gazoomartian

ہر مومن کے ساتھ ایک شیطان لگا ہوا ہوتا ہے.آج آپ کی ڈیوٹی زید صاحب کےساتھ تو نہیں لگی ہووی؟
Your response shall confirm it :lol:

hahahah must be the farishta on the left side eh wadaich?

Wadaich

Yes. Everything is a conspiracy. Except for the mistreatment of Bengalis. That is a complete lie. It never happened.
All bengalis are lying .......................... We never saw them as lesser people.

He conveniently forgot to mention the atrocities of the Pakistanis. It sounds like the Bengalis were all pricks for letting go of the Federation and the West Pakistanis were all saints.
Oh and by the way, MQM was definitely not supported and abetted by the ISI to counter the PPP influence in Sindh. during Zia era.

PS: I AM BEING SARCASTIC. (Saying this to a lot of those who cant tell the difference)

Well Said My Dear Malik! Our success in this world and life hereafter lies in ridiculing anything which is sane, and in highlighting and anything which can damage the face of Pakistan. We are with you brother, let us have a long drive our mind is getting so sick. Sorry If Me got sarcastic.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Thank you mard-e-kujahid.

Zaid bhai, please remember my saying : If my enemy hates me, I must be doing the right thing
Just in the continuation..............................................................................................................And if you want to identify the truth then look where the arrows of falsehood are pointed.

awan4ever

Well Said My Dear Malik! Our success in this world and life hereafter lies in ridiculing anything which is sane, and in highlighting and anything which can damage the face of Pakistan. We are with you brother, let us have a long drive our mind is getting so sick. Sorry If Me got sarcastic.

Well I dont think he is sane from my perspective therefore Im not ridiculing sanity, Im ridiculing insanity.
Im not being sarcastic this time.

Wadaich

Well I dont think he is sane from my perspective therefore Im not ridiculing sanity, Im ridiculing insanity.
Im not being sarcastic this time.

Thanks..........................Just for not being sarcastic only for this time.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
6.GIF

Baal-e-Jibreel

aqeelpk12

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Brother if you belong to MQM, leave this party and save you and your family...

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
زید بھائی آئیڈیل باتیں کرتے ہیں لیکن ایم کیو ایم والوں کی تو انہوں نے ناک کاٹ کے سامنے رکھ دی ہے

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan was in those days member of SETO and SENTO and we west pakistanies were expecting from USA and western countries to stop Indian
intervention in East Pakistan. So inspite of these trities they backed India by not sending the United Nations Peace keeping forces for peace to control the lawlessness and taking the control of the country for fair election or to solve the dispute. This was the role of this UNO organization.
I have gone through all this history. No polition came forward on round table conference of Ayub Khan and the country was broken due to our crazy
politions. ( Now you look these politions, as they were in some Galli, Mohallah where stupids are fighting ).
All the things what Mr.Zaid Hamid is saying are very true and thanks Allah that we have such people in our country !

Long live Mr. Zaid Hamid Pakistan Zindabad.