Historical Construction Package Explained

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)

Its funny to see how some anchors like Talat Hussain and Najam Sethi are so driven by their hatred that they are trying their best to find faults in this package. Honestly speaking, any neutral person would realise the significance of this development and its role in lifting our economy from the shambles. IK just injected life into a dying sector, and in the process would create many many jobs Inshallah. Wish these Aristotle's for the sake of Pakistan wouldn't act like they know it all and stick to their areas of expertise.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
The thread wasn't made for peripheral things. Focus on the positive. And grow the balls to acknowledge the guys vision.

Discussing Relief package of peanuts of a Crackhead PM from borrowed IMF money to divert attention from Billions Rupees corruption of only two federal ministers.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Discussing Relief package of peanuts of a Crackhead PM from borrowed IMF money to divert attention from Billions Rupees corruption of only two federal ministers.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?
Wow this is the zenith of your ignorance. I criticise him where he is at fault but also have the courage to appreciate something that has positive impact

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Wow this is the zenith of your ignorance. I criticise him where he is at fault but also have the courage to appreciate something that has positive impact
Ali Sha

Pakistan’s got its 1st COVID 19 patient on 26th February

We got our 1000th patient in 29 days.

The 2000th patient in 7 days

3000th patient in 5 days

&

probably the 4000th patient in 3 days

& thats with almost NO
testing per capita

Do I have your attention now, MR. POSITIVE ?

EVBFo58XsAU4tbt

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Copying Senator Wahab's tweet? Well our country has limitations. If countries better than us are failing at tackling this pandemic who are we to judge the failed systems left by the previous rulers notwithstanding the fact that the current lot has not done any justice either.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Copying Senator Wahab's tweet? Well our country has limitations. If countries better than us are failing at tackling this pandemic who are we to judge the failed systems left by the previous rulers notwithstanding the fact that the current lot has not done any justice either.

are u rejecting facts in his tweet ?

We have done less tests then Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Trinidad, Serbia, Peru etc and we are the 5 largest country by population.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wish the previous govts had realised the bleak situation of our healthcare system and done investment into it with these guys further consolidating that. But unfortunately we are all to be blamed for this abysmal state.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Wish the previous govts had realised the bleak situation of our healthcare system and done investment into it with these guys further consolidating that. But unfortunately we are all to be blamed for this abysmal state.

how many days you think were needed to plan for COVID 19 and arrange testing kits?

REMEMBER, Pakistan was the 1st country in the world that was quickly informed and advised by the Chinese long before they even fully briefed WHO

And let me not even start on Taftan Border

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
how many days you think were needed to plan for COVID 19 and arrange testing kits?

REMEMBER, Pakistan was the 1st country in the world that was quickly informed and advised by the Chinese long before they even fully briefed WHO

And let me not even start on Taftan Border
Endia what is the situation in endia ???..... Modi has made corona his another gimmick ..... His solution ....start clapping or invoke number 9 ...... No wonder China has emerged as a superpower in this scenario while endia a 4th world gutter country ....