Hindu in Makkah Saudia Arabia - how did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you should be reported to Canadian home department for spreading hate against non Muslims.
Chup k BC. Jis baap ko marzee hey bol...
makkah ore medina me kisi kafir ko ijazat nhi dakhil honey ki. Ja saudion se pooch.

Khan125

سر جی، کعبہ جا کر دُعا مانگ رہا ہے، تو
دِل سے تو مسلمان ہی ہوا ۔ ۔ ۔
ورنہ کسی بڑے مندر میں گھنٹیاں بجا کر، بھگوان کو جگانے کی کوشش میں لگا ہوتا

بھارت کے، اجمیر شریف میں بھی مسلمانوں سے ذیادہ ہندو زائرین ہوتے ہیں
خوش ہو جائیں، کہ

ہمارا عقیدہ فطری اور آفاقی ہے
ye kaise musalman hy jo hindoon kon shaheed bol raha hey?
poori profile hindoon vali.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
he is a Christian as evident from his name, what you expect less that abuse from him to Islam. There is another probably liberal/hypocrite/christian which has been posting lies on Islam. Watchout they usually with urdu looking names or seemingly liberal open minded until u open their thoughts out.
No, these are Indian Hindus, and on RAW's payroll. They come up these kind of strange and funny names.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not about all mosques, its just about the two cities. (personally I dont agree with it), but the law is there. Also the guy who went there and made the video had wicked reasons, he went there to make propaganda videos and to spread hate. Also there are some Temples and most probably some synagogues and churches also, which bars people from other religion. Nobody here is objecting that he entered a mosque, he entered the holiest mosque pretending to be Muslim(deception), to spread a propaganda msg(this is a definition of false propaganda).
If theres a Hindu guy who entered there, out of curiosity, or to learn something, I would actually be happy, although that would still be breaking the law. If I see any Muslim entering a temple posing as Hindu and giving a political msg, as if its coming from a Hindu, I would be similarly offended.

Retract your statement because you don't understand Allah's book. We Hear and We Obey!

muhammadadeel

they come in the garb of liberal muslims or so-called ethical/moral standpoint but inside they are burning with hatred for Islam, Muslims and Pakistan

I'll give u an example of this kind of Islamphobic filth a hater mognerer. Look at how this hater used his hate poison.

لمبڑدار

read the comments how much this scum of earth was provoked on calling Jews Jews.

Islam is alway in threat from Inside not outside. The Hypocrites, Liars are the Scums. I piety the mother that created such abhorrence for her regret wud be absolute for such scums of earth that Hate Islam, Humanity and the religion of our Prophet (PBUH) by siding with the Jews and Hindus.

I wudn't be surprised that such a liar wud actually turn out to be a 5th gen. raw paid agent to cement hatred among Muslims. Just criticise Jews as all of them will burn in hell for Palestinian holocaust and this scum of earth with bark as if u have shoved ur foot up his. Well that probably is adequate description of his feeling. May God have wrath on this support for Hindus, Jews and he be demeaned to the scum he is borned out to be.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...ld-be-completely-banned-on-this-forum.681608/

لمبڑدار

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'll give u an example of this kind of Islamphobic filth a hater mognerer. Look at how this hater used his hate poison.

لمبڑدار

read the comments how much this scum of earth was provoked on calling Jews Jews.

Islam is alway in threat from Inside not outside. The Hypocrites, Liars are the Scums. I piety the mother that created such abhorrence for her regret wud be absolute for such scums of earth that Hate Islam, Humanity and the religion of our Prophet (PBUH) by siding with the Jews and Hindus.

I wudn't be surprised that such a liar wud actually turn out to be a 5th gen. raw paid agent to cement hatred among Muslims. Just criticise Jews as all of them will burn in hell for Palestinian holocaust and this scum of earth with bark as if u have shoved ur foot up his. Well that probably is adequate description of his feeling. May God have wrath on this support for Hindus, Jews and he be demeaned to the scum he is borned out to be.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...ld-be-completely-banned-on-this-forum.681608/
you stupid Dumb F

If a few people are doing terrorism, does it mean you blam the whole nation or the religion?

This is how hatred spread

You have condemn the act and the small group who are doing it

Stop hate monger

muhammadadeel

you stupid Dumb F

If a few people are doing terrorism, does it mean you blam the whole nation or the religion?

This is how hatred spread

You have condemn the act and the small group who are doing it

Stop hate monger

one word answer, SHUT UP u mentally sick scum filth Islamophobe ?

muhammadadeel

Zain Itrat please stop hate mongering on this platform

GreenMaple look at the Islam / Muslim hate this filth just spouts out. U just to see them to know what these liberal racists really r. The supports of Jud and Hind fascists ideologies.

Islamophobe look at the thread where u r answer with what. Shame on u.

U r worse than the murderer Hindus / Jews that are killing Muslims. Liberals like u shud be sent to Israel to live like a 3rd class citizen just for ur skin colour. Shame on your Islamophobe, Shame on your mental existance.

لمبڑدار

Senator (1k+ posts)
GreenMaple look at the Islam / Muslim hate this filth just spouts out. U just to see them to know what these liberal racists really r. The supports of Jud and Hind fascists ideologies.

Islamophobe look at the thread where u r answer with what. Shame on u.

U r worse than the murderer Hindus / Jews that are killing Muslims. Liberals like u shud be sent to Israel to live like a 3rd class citizen just for ur skin colour. Shame on your Islamophobe, Shame on your mental existance.

same guy with two different ids...sure that makes you a hero
you filthy, racist hate mongerer

Status
Not open for further replies.