Hindu Barish Mangta hai............funny Hindus

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
absolutely right , God has told u not to do this ,

yes they r not wellwishers , we are not friends ( then again mentioned in Quran )

we shouldnt do all this just bcz they been doing this to our religion , we are moslems . far superior ..

God bless u

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
we shouldnt do all this just bcz they been doing this to our religion , we are moslems . far superior ..

You must be joking. Right?
I can also mock Islam hundreds of ways but I wont do that as it is against my morality & Dharma. I have already got one warning for commenting on Zaid (fascist) Hamid. My post on Bangladesh war was removed.So welcome to siasat.pk where you can put racist, fascist comments on any religion or ethnicity but can't say anything against Pakistan. You guys are so insecure about your country any your religion, can't take any criticism. Not all Hindus are educated, not all Hindus understand their religon. There are thousand of sects in Hinduism. Hinduism (sanatan dharma) has lots of contradiction but is still better than any other religion (this is my personal opinion). It has survived for thousands of years and will still he here thousands of years from now.
Now go back to writing hate text against Jews, Christians, shia,s ahmedis, Buddhists, Sikhs and especially Hindus... I am sure that way you will go to heaven.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
by the way sitting in bucket of water is still far better than bombing innocent women and children in the name of god... like you guys did in India recently.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
by the way sitting in bucket of water is still far better than bombing innocent women and children in the name of god... like you guys did in India recently.
Absolutely, its far better than burning muslims alive in Gujrat.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol I agree don't mock anyone's religion but c'mon you don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out that self made or other man made dummies won't help you, they are useless or cow piss drinking will cure you or you being in a tub or cultivating land naked will please GOD's that's just sick.

Islam is mashallah a beautiful religion and I am so glad I was born in a muslim family, nepali pundit mentioned about bombing kids and innocent people. NOTE ISLAM DOESN'T TEACH THAT .001% of sick terrorists have done such acts and that's the only propaganda you can do or mention to make yourself feel better, blowing up innocent people or burning them has been done by hindus and christians too, no way I am saying they were right but they were sick and terrorists it's not part of any religious teachings so you can't mock that or associate islam with terrorism if I do that than makes you a terrorist and 2 billion christans terrorist too, but the acts mentioned in above para are done by hindus and part of religion LOL OKAY I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF :lol: :lol: :lol:

humaira

Citizen
aoa everyone !!!

please donot coment on anyones belief so that it lies on ur own interest and way of taking things , we canot impose our religion neither make everyone belief on our rituals unless n until we dont show them the nicer part of it , our great history has turned loads of non muslims to muslims so we need not to imaprt our customes on any one but our book is open to every one whosoever wants to gain blessings can do it without any jitter ,without any second thout.

nobody can call us terrorist cz islam says if a human life is kill without any reason its like the whole humanity is killed ..n those who do this terrible act are not in our circle ...please donot violate anyones emotions coz our religion is about peace not abt having a saracstic debate with each other we seek peace we stay in peace n we spread peace as many ways as possible.

good thing about whole story is that GOD exists in every religion ,thou perception is different for every one :) may our allah ... Allah who runs this whole kingdom this whole kainat teaches n guide every one on the right path .

god bless u all ...
no hard feelings please but whenever u get a chance read our book with proper dedication you would feel something if not everythng .
regards.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
Lol I agree don't mock anyone's religion but c'mon you don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out that self made or other man made dummies won't help you, they are useless or cow piss drinking will cure you or you being in a tub or cultivating land naked will please GOD's that's just sick.

Islam is mashallah a beautiful religion and I am so glad I was born in a muslim family, nepali pundit mentioned about bombing kids and innocent people. NOTE ISLAM DOESN'T TEACH THAT .001% of sick terrorists have done such acts and that's the only propaganda you can do or mention to make yourself feel better, blowing up innocent people or burning them has been done by hindus and christians too, no way I am saying they were right but they were sick and terrorists it's not part of any religious teachings so you can't mock that or associate islam with terrorism if I do that than makes you a terrorist and 2 billion christans terrorist too, but the acts mentioned in above para are done by hindus and part of religion LOL OKAY I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey zygot,stop drinking camel piss ( it has no medicinal value) and read this carefully, when you point one finger at Hinduism, your four remaining fingers are pointing at you. don't comment on Hinduism as you don't know anything about it, just like i don't know any thing about Islam.Your knowledge of Hinduism is from Hindi movies or from illiterate people.
Islam is mashallah a beautiful religion and I am so glad I was born in a muslim family, nepali pundit mentioned about bombing kids and innocent people
Similarly i am very happy to be part of the perhaps oldest and most advanced religion in the world. Which has survived for more than 5000 years and will survive as long as there is mankind. Hindus are not perfect, they have also been involved in acts of violence but they are lot more tolerant and respectful of diversity than any other religion in the world except may be Buddhist? Hindus and Buddhist are practically same as Hindus go to Buddhist temple too.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Hey zygot,stop drinking camel piss ( it has no medicinal value) and read this carefully, when you point one finger at Hinduism, your four remaining fingers are pointing at you. don't comment on Hinduism as you don't know anything about it, just like i don't know any thing about Islam.Your knowledge of Hinduism is from Hindi movies or from illiterate people.
Hey Pandit, stop this propaganda once n for all about camel piss......
Have you got any refrence for this.............In previous post you mentioned some hadeeth........ do you have a proper book name and refernce number for any hadeeth regarding this......

And don't mention articles from some propaganda site against Islam......I need proper Book name, Chapter no., and Hadeeth reference no..

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
before mocking Hinduism, you guys should do little research on Hinduism. here are some interesting videos :
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEVRHwn2XKU[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXqb2-Ox3gs[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJrgPjp8sw[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
butshikan said:
Nepali Pandit said:
Hey Pandit, stop this propaganda once n for all about camel piss......
Have you got any refrence for this.............In previous post you mentioned some hadeeth........ do you have a proper book name and refernce number for any hadeeth regarding this......

And don't mention articles from some propaganda site against Islam......I need proper Book name, Chapter no., and Hadeeth reference no..

I didn't have time to research but information you requested is attached below for information, and the website is proper Islamic website
http://www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/faq1000.html
Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle . (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
butshikan said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":378fb668]
I didn't have time to research but information you requested is attached below for information, and the website is proper Islamic website
http://www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/faq1000.html

@Pandit
I have earlier told you that no propaganda sites............. :evil: :x

then read this :(Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"[/quote:378fb668]

I have read it and does not authorise any Muslim to do that that was a order for those people......

If you want to find the real order you can see this.

Question:

Is it necessary to make ablution (We have to wash face, hands, feets and rinse mouth and nose) after eating camel meat, or food in which camel meat has been cooked?

Answer:

Ablution after such food is not obligatory, nor after drinking camel milk. It is only required to perform Wudhu after eating camel meat, according to the most authorative saying of the scholars, based upon the hadith of the Prophet salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam in which he said:

"Perform ablution after eating camel meat, and do not perform ablution after eating goat." [At Tirmithi no.21 and Abu Dawud no.184]

Muslim narrated in his Sahih, on the authority of Jabir bin Samurah, may Allah be pleased with him, that a man asked the Prophet salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam:

"Should we make ablution after eating female camel meat?" He said: "Yes" [Muslim no.366].

And broth is not called meat, nor is food (cooked in camel meat) nor camel milk. Such matters are specific and Qiyas cannot be applied to them. And Allah knows best.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Fatawa Islamiyah Vol.2/Page 46 Darussalam

We as Muslim only use Meat and Milk from Halal (Lawfull) animals like Cow, Goat, Camel, sheep and many more and Blood, urine and pus are termed as filth (Haram) even of the Halal animals.

Here we have to even wash us after eating camel's meat and you are saying we are drinking its urine :?

So stick to your religion and do not use propoganda to support your claim

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@Nepali pandit

I agree that mocking of any religion is not good .whoever made this post did wrong
but don't understand that what positive attitude u showed by starting the debate when almost everyone before ur comment was condemning it .
The Hadith u mentioned is absolutely authentic and samiliar hadiths are in Sahih Muslim (016:4130), (016:4131), and (016:4132).
but I think that u missed to notice one thing that this was permitted as a medicine in their sickness and in Islam forbidden things become permissible in the time of sickness and case of extreme starvation , otherwise to drink urine of camel or any other animal is haram.So this is not a routine or enjoyful drink for muslims.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
digitalzygot said:

Islam is mashallah a beautiful religion and I am so glad I was born in a muslim family, nepali pundit mentioned about bombing kids and innocent people
Similarly i am very happy to be part of the perhaps oldest and most advanced religion in the world. Which has survived for more than 5000 years and will survive as long as there is mankind. Hindus are not perfect, they have also been involved in acts of violence but they are lot more tolerant and respectful of diversity than any other religion in the world except may be Buddhist? Hindus and Buddhist are practically same as Hindus go to Buddhist temple too.
NEVER HEARD OF DRINKING OF CAMEL PISS. MAY BE YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY STOP DRINKING COW COLA???????