Highly recommend watching Moeed Pirzada's analysis on Kashmir in show muqabil.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Endia wants to divert Pakistan's attention from Afghan border. The peace talks are ongoing and chances are that there will be deal between America and Taliban which also means Endian influence in Afghanistan will be zero in near future. This is worrying for Endia as Pakistan will then divert all force to eastern border and with Khan in power Endia expects full response from Pakistan army!

Dr Adam

Dr. Moeed Pirzada is THE ONLY Pakistani media professional who has a handle on international politics. He's pro Pakistan, well read, a good analyst, a good moderator, speaks with conviction and from his heart.

Entire media industry of Pakistan put together, he still out weighs them.

(P/S: Now jokers! please don't start harping about any unfortunate personal incident in Dubai. I personally know all the details. I am talking about his professional qualifications. Thnx.)

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Moeed Pirzada is THE ONLY Pakistani media professional who has a handle on international politics. He's pro Pakistan, well read, a good analyst, a good moderator, speaks with conviction and from his heart.

Entire media industry of Pakistan put together, he still out weighs them.

(P/S: Now jokers! please don't start harping about any unfortunate personal incident in Dubai. I personally know all the details. I am talking about his professional qualifications. Thnx.)

I only watch 3 people.
Dr.Moeed Pirzada
Dr.Maria Sultan
Amjad Shoaib.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For some reason I think Pakistan made a mistake by not making noise about this issue before hand, it might have stopped them from taking this step. Pakistan could have asked the Muslim countries to step up diplomatic pressure.

CANSUK

بی جے پی ايک نفرت کا اژدھا ہے۔اور مودی اس کا سپيرا ہے۔ اُن سے خير کی اُميد کرنا ايک بہت بڑی بيوقو فی ہے۔

CANSUK

For some reason I think Pakistan made a mistake by not making noise about this issue before hand, it might have stopped them from taking this step. Pakistan could have asked the Muslim countries to step up diplomatic pressure.
I think it was done in rush even in Indian parliament it was passed in less than an hour and other parliament was not involved as well.

PIND-WALA

I think it was done in rush even in Indian parliament it was passed in less than an hour and other parliament was not involved as well.
This was already being discussed in public forum, I am sure intelligence must the news even before. Yeas it was done in haste in parliament.

Dr Adam

لگتا ہے کہ اِنکی پار لے مینٹ (خورشید شاہ) میں تو ہماری پار لے مینٹ سے

بھی بڑے نورے اور جوکرز بیٹھے ہیں

پار لے مینٹ کی کام ٹیوں میں اتنا بڑا مسلہ ڈسکس کئے بغیر کیسے بلڈوز

ہو گیا ؟؟ اور پھر فلور پر بھی کوئی بحث نہیں ہوئی! یہ کونسی دنیا کی

سب سے بڑی جمہوریت ہے ؟؟؟​

muhammadadeel

No need for analysis. For 70 years we r running under bullshit analysis syndrome.

Teach India a lesson, send all Taliban into Afghanistan along with ISIS Daeesh and what ever there is. Both America and Afghan govt. wud kiss your feet.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indian will never settle for less. They will come to close our waters too. They will never stop interfering in Baluchistan or to sabotage CPEC.

Pakistan must take action now. At least, close the damn airspace for indian airlines. Let them suffer financial loss.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moeed Pirzada has been a Britannia Chevening Scholar at London School of Economics & Political Science where he studied Media & Internet Regulation (MSc, 2003), has studied International Finance & Economic Policy at School of International & Public Affairs, Columbia University, New York. (MIA, 2002) He earlier studied medicine (MBBS) at University of Punjab (1988) and served in the prestigious Central Superior Services of Pakistan (CSS) 1990-2000. He has been a member of the International Institute of Strategic Studies, London (IISS), Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London (RIIA) and Royal United Services Institute (RUSI).

M.Tariq

MPA (400+ posts)
Best Analysis ,understanding of situation,and its possible outcome and future planning r the main thrust by Dr Pirzada.Well Done,
Haroon Rasheed Focusing on training and moblising pakistani Community abroad was a waste of time and rubbish argument,who is going to present Kashmir case on international forums those who were unable to celebrate 14 august mela in brooklyn last year ,fighting with eachother .