hi..u can call me ...

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
mere-aaka said:
comon ,keep hate aside .why r u so suspiciou?.believe me.i won,t let u down after all u r calling me' mere aaka'
Only in Ur dreams :roll:

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
u can all me mere-aaka ;)
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat
i m an indian but have lot of pakistanies friends here in usa
this forum is kool place to be friendly with ur enemy.
hope..my stay here, will be memoreble and pleasent for everyone.
[hilar] [hilar] Dude, have you seen my ID, ask me why I made this ID, just to fix liars like you, what I have notice here, my country fellows are really emotional and innocent, in first place they shouldn't give a look towards your thread, its very simple aggression, and our friends start making compliments, but again, you can expect honesty from innocent people, not the rubbish language like you used.
I simply can't understand the foolishness of our brothers, they simply curse Admin, but have no courage to compete with people like you. I know you can't face a single word, and would be pretending clever like fox, but so coward.
Lets see how our buddies would make your stay pleasant in this forum, couple of people I know who have doctraite in you people, so wish you all the best, and will keep seeing your threads and will see how till how long you would survive. [pk flag]

mere-aaka

Citizen
I_hate_Liars said:
[quote="mere-aaka":3f5xsqvu]
[hilar] [hilar] Dude, have you seen my ID, ask me why I made this ID, just to fix liars like you, what I have notice here, my country fellows are really emotional and innocent, in first place they shouldn't give a look towards your thread, its very simple aggression, and our friends start making compliments, but again, you can expect honesty from innocent people, not the rubbish language like you used.
I simply can't understand the foolishness of our brothers, they simply curse Admin, but have no courage to compete with people like you. I know you can't face a single word, and would be pretending clever like fox, but so coward.
Lets see how our buddies would make your stay pleasant in this forum, couple of people I know who have doctraite in you people, so wish you all the best, and will keep seeing your threads and will see how till how long you would survive. [pk flag]
[/quote:3f5xsqvu]
look mr .liar-don,t mess with me ok.only my id makes u all so furious than imagine what my firy comments could do.acctualy u pps r habitual of slavery but try to show urself like great guns.in each and every field u depend on america.urs any contribution to this world is big zero.so in what basis u utter so much rubbish?only god knows:

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
[funnny] atay hi merey aaqa ki itni dhunaai kar di tum pakistanio nay..... [funnny] becharay ko thora saaans to leney dia hota..
jatay jatay ek sher hazir hay.. merey aaqa ki khidmat may..

aaqa bann-nay ka bara shoq tha ham ko...
dum kati to pata chala yaaro......
ham naa ghar k rahay... sahib
na ghaat k rahay yaaro..... [funnny] [hilar]

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
u can all me mere-aaka ;)
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat
i m an indian but have lot of pakistanies friends here in usa
this forum is kool place to be friendly with ur enemy.
hope..my stay here, will be memoreble and pleasent for everyone.

wellcome *******
america is pakistan,s aaka u live in america so naturaly u r their aaka [funnny] [funnny]

Pappu Beta...this is what you wrote in your introduction...

jai ram ji
i m-pappufromindia
i live-uttarpradesh-india
education-ma in english
i love- india but don't hate pakistan
join this pak forum coz i think indian should try to win confidence of pakistani peoples. i feel this is wonderfull place to make ppl to ppl contact.
i dislike- america.coz it is main evil in this region. unfortunataly india and pak both consider american their boss.
my advice-don't take me easy because of my id

[funnny] hindu baniyaa's like you are always considered as a perfect example of a typical hypocrate...bhagal maiN churri ..mouN may ram ram [funnny]

hi great indians FRENCH TV REPORTER MADE A DOCUMENTRY WITH THE NAME ;WORLDS BIGEST AND DIRTIEST OPEN AIR TOILET(<< iINDIA<<) AND TOLD THAT MORE THEN 6OO MILLION INDIANS DONT HAVE TOILET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U BETTER HAVE A PALSTICK BAG ______ IF U NEED TO GO TO TOILET IN DAY TIME OMG WHAT A SHAME THINK ABOUT IT U INDIAN KEHTY HAIN INDIAN KA MOUNH OR MASOOR KI DAL