Here's what Imran Khan has done.Why we should definitly support him.

Dear all,
I think there are many good reasons to choose imran khan and support him.
Lets forget about how it will happen that Imran Khan will form the government.

We don't need a politician, we need a truthful and honest leader who is sensible and is capable of planning and realizing the core factors behind all what is happening in Pakistan.

The problems of Pakistan have become so complicated, that the solution is not so easy.
We need to wake up and understand that we need some CHANGE, like a REVOLUTION. And for that to happen we need to work out ourselves in our own capacity.

Forget about who has the biggest party, dont vote for parties, dont support people who didnt do well for you in the past.

Here below are few good reasons to choose Imran Khan.

1) He is very honest person
2) Doesnt have a fake degree
3) He is capable of planning (proven from Shaukat Khanam memorial)
4) He is a hardworking and talented person who can represent Pakistan internationally (we won worldcup due to him)
5) He understands the core issues, which are NOT given importanc(omg)e by other leaders

6) His efforts, and his accountability is trustable.
We can see in the audit report as below
http://imrankhanfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ikfearthquakeauditreport.pdf

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=771478990&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=138194112885545&ref=ts

So, I request people of Pakistan, to THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF PAKISTAN NOW. Dont SELL YOURSELF FOr certain amount of money .I know its a common practice of Politicians to buy votes.Please don't do that,
VOTE FOR THE RIGHT ,THE DESERVING , THE IMRAN KHAN.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=771478990&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=138194112885545&ref=ts

Also if you show your support to Imran Khan, please also join our official group
at the link given below...
We want to build a better Pakistan, unlike the one which we have now. These f--ker are eating our country like a termite and they are sucking our blood, why dont you guyz realize this,
Its okay to be a FOOL once, BUT WHY BE A FOOL FOREVER ?????
Thankful,

Last edited:

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
I respect your point of view . Imran Khan sab is respectable personality for me too ..

and i must appreicate a "REAL" PTI worker decency which is Rare to find here among all other CLOWNS who support or Represent PTI !

Last edited:

irshad001

Citizen
I wish Imran was fit enough to be our leader

Dear all,

We don't need a politician, we need a truthful and honest leader who is sensible and is capable of planning and realizing the core factors behind all what is happening in Pakistan.

The problems of Pakistan have become so complicated, that the solution is not so easy.
We need to wake up and understand that we need some CHANGE, like a REVOLUTION. And for that to happen we need to work out ourselves in our own capacity.

Forget about who has the biggest party, dont vote for parties, dont support people who didnt do well for you in the past.

4) He is a hardworking and talented person who can represent Pakistan internationally (we won worldcup due to him)
5) He understands the core issues, which are NOT given importanc(omg)e by other leaders

http://imrankhanfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ikfearthquakeauditreport.pdf

So, I request people of Pakistan, to THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF PAKISTAN NOW. Dont SELL YOURSELF FOr certain amount of money .I know its a common practice of Politicians to buy votes.Please don't do that,

Also if you show your support to Imran Khan, please also join our official group
We want to build a better Pakistan, unlike the one which we have now. These f--ker are eating our country like a termite and they are sucking our blood, why dont you guyz realize this,
Thankful,

I certainly wish there was one leader in Pakistan who could be trusted. Regrettably Imran is like the rest of lot. Why do I say that ?
1. Remember what Imran khan said when he was about to get Cricket World cup in 1992, Not that victory is because of Allah's blessing, not that It is the result of Pakistani prayers, not that team effort resulted in all. He spoke what what truly in his heart and he said, " Now my Shaukat Khanum Hospital shall b completed soon".
2. When he asked for donations, people came on the roads to throw gold and silver in his arms. What did he do? After few weeks he went with his wife on honeymoon to France, Uk, Spain and many other countries. Why did he not donate his money in the hospital.?
3. Why did he choose to marry a Jewish girl whose mother runs a night club in UK? Was there no girl available in the Muslim world or in Pakistan ?
4. Why is he maintaining lavish houses at places other than Lahore/ Like bani gala etc, why he does not donate it to Shaukat Kahnum hospital..Is he not doing every thing what others are doing , If he is fit to be our leader than what is wrong with Zardari, he (Zardari) has at least made Pakistan famous in the whole world. Even people living in remotest part the world know that biggest thief of the world is also the President of Pakistan.

Last edited:

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
I certainly wish there was one leader in Pakistan who could be trusted. Regrettably Imran is like the rest of lot. Why do I say that ?
1. Remember what Imran khan said when he was about to get Cricket World cup in 1992, Not that victory is because of Allah's blessing, not that It is the result of Pakistani prayers, not that team effort resulted in all. He spoke what what truly in his heart and he said, " Now my Shaukat Khanum Hospital shall b completed soon".
2. When he asked for donations, people came on the roads to throw gold and silver in his arms. What did he do? After few weeks he went with his wife on honeymoon to France, Uk, Spain and many other countries. Why did he not donate his money in the hospital.?
3. Why did he choose to marry a Jewish girl whose mother runs a night club in UK? Was there no girl available in the Muslim world or in Pakistan ?
4. Why is he maintaining lavish houses at places other than Lahore/ Like bani gala etc, why he does not donate it to Shaukat Kahnum hospital..Is he not doing every thing what others are doing , If he is fit to be our leader than what is wrong with Zardari, he (Zardari) has at least made Pakistan famous in the whole world. Even people living in remotest part the world know that biggest thief of the world is also the President of Pakistan.

u r lunatic. u need treatment.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
I respect your point of view . Imran Khan sab is respectable personality for me too ..

and i must appreicate a "REAL" PTI worker decency which is Rare to find here among all other CLOWNS who support or Represent PTI !

they use loose language which is not acceptable anyway but MQM ppl just kill. u see the difference.

scary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[hilar][hilar](yapping)(yapping)

This is the most retarded thing i have read in a longest time.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
mr irshad ,,, the thing is we are sturrgling because of u people ... ist of all whom he world cup for ... even for hiself it comes to pakistan , which nation he was representing ,, pakistan and unfortunatily u are also comes in to that ,, whom he made cancer hospital for ,,, thas poor people of pakistan not the poor people of britain ,,, i m sure u must be from mqm what is ur altaf hussains worth he is not eligibal to get a job to become sweeper even and mr imran khan is the chanclor of bredford university ,, who can tell this proudful ... u ediot ,, u have no scence there is no any singel indian every happend to be chanclor of british university ,,, and for a juish girs ,,, this is his personel thing who ever he like he can marry ,,, and if he was bad in past ,,, think about hazarat umar razi allahs past and than he become the best leader of whole islamic an non islamic world ,,, my brother please open ur eyes no one can be saint ,, but he is the best option among these all criminal .. imran khan was most costly player of english counties and a chanclor tooo he earned money from england and bring it to pakistan which is his own money how ur altaf hussain is paying and how did he bought a houst about 40 caroors in lonodon on ur money which is not altafs own money ,, so imran has right to build home where he wants to build ,, in my eye he is the sir syed ahmed khan of current pakistan ,, as he build that university which giving u the bradfords degree so please .. think before u speak.. but hat needs brain also ..

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are those who are spinning stories in rage, but those stories are making Imran Khan's win more reality, their stories are such that instead of hurting it is helping Imran, little they know that the stories they came up with brightens even more the image of Imran Khan.

So I wish Imran Khan the best of luck and the best of wishes, Only one thing though, He must not alienate big powers during election speeches, but work to get the best deals for Pakistan, and i will note some of my suggestion for him.

1. Regarding Drone attacks, He should negotiate saying that give us the intelligence about trouble makers and we will tackle them because we are concern about deaths of innocents and like to save innocent lives.

2 World community should compensate Pakistan as Pakistan has spent Billions or may be trillions in Loss of life, property and is lagging behind due to this and should be compensated for all the losses suffered in infrastructure, education and most of lives.

3. Complete a financial statement of the losses Pakistan incurred and make it concise, factual and present it to those who insist on Pakistan to do more. and list what Pakistan has done so far.

4. Ask world community to tell their media's to refrain from false accusations on Pakistan about W.O.T. instead tell the truth and let the chip fall where they may.

5. Also ask World powers to compensate Pakistan for being the host of Afghan refugees for the past 30 years and prepare a bill of expenditures, also request further needs for future till these refugees go back. However if these refugees like to stay in Pakistan than Pakistan should be compensated to settle them in Pakistan.

6. If and when Allied Armies leave Afghanistan, someone must be made to fill this gap and since Afghanistan is in the back yard of Pakistan, Pakistan is the only choice to fill the void.

7. Supply of Arms to Pakistan must not be stopped by any reason or rationale if Pakistan is to continue to stabilize Afghanistan.

8. Also explain in detail how Pakistan has helped west in all the wars starting from its conception, and it is very important that Pakistan must be respected for its vital contributions and not the other way around.

9. It should also be brought to the attention that we the Pakistani are Muslims, we respect all Religion specially monotheistic Religions and expect that all respect and refrain from making a mockery of our Religion.

I Think that if this is is implemented along with other good ideas it might help to alleviate the status of Pakistan and Imran Khan in the eyes of all. mean our friends and adversaries.

Last but not least. Imran khan should silence those who criticize him for his personal acts by saying that no one is the judge but Allah S.W.T. and silence them by saying that He does not appreciate nor does he condone these kinds of personal attacks as all are only answerable to all mighty and those who indulge in this are committing a SIN by assuming about my personal life.

May Allah S.W.T. Help Pakistan to achieve the true values of Islam and be the shining light of greatness. Ameen.

Last edited:

irtz99

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear all,

Thankful,

we should support him but basic thing is that he is all alone and he needs good new candidates for his party not those candidates which were in by elections they were former mna's/mpa's of ppp, pml-n and pml q alone he cannot bring change he needs very good candidates new 1's totaly new who dont have any former link with army,political party, bureaucracy i.e candidates should be common and educated persons

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
your insane need mental Treatment urgently may Allah SWT help you Aameen.

janjawad

Voter (50+ posts)

Brother here every one thinks you are insane what ever comments you have made, but i believe we should try to convince you to support imran khan so i would rather answer to what ever you have said and would appreciate if you reply and remeber the argument should be for sake of the result not for the sake of an argument.

You may be right that in 1992 worlcup speach imran did not mention that we won with the grace of God and with the prayers. Brother is it more important to make you and other people happy or is it important to make Allah happy? He made the hospital for the welfare of the people SO HE IS NOT THE MAN OF WORDS BUT ACTIONS.

2. Before doubting about his work for shoukat Khannam for you people he gets the audit done and publish the report online as well please get it checked by any auditor.
3. Its his decision to marry whoever he wants, would you like to marry some one whom you want to or your parents want to , or for the sake of people like you?
4. Again brother i will say Shoukat Khannam is a pride, its a pride for imran khan and his supporters AND ALSO its pride of every Pakistani. so please get your record straight before saying anything and i would appreciate if you would reply to this post but not for the sake of an argument but for the sake of result orianted argument. so either you convince me not to support Imran Khan or i will convince you to support him..

Kind Regards