Help Imram Khan by donations if you can not attend 30th OCT Jalsa in Lahore

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear All overseas Pakistani

Please Help Imram Khan by donations if you can not attend 30th OCT Jalsa in Lahore & let supporters of pml-n & ppp know that we care for Pakistan & only trust Imran Khan.
Just to show my commitment as I want to set an example first, attaching the donation prove & this is also to shut the mouths of pml-n supporters.
You can go to https://www.insaf.pk/DonationsforRestoftheWorldU.aspx & send your donation online.

Pakistan Zindabad
Imran Khan Zindabad

474a478c55023b04defe9ebc86babcf4.JPG

ba11631a76baae0bba32b0d4af82a58b.JPG

Last edited:
At Last Tehreek-e-insaaf revealed himself as bhikkaree,not a politician. Keep doing your previous job as charity worker,keep doing it, well done Imran Khan.

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
Theek hai maan leya charity say kam kar ray hain PTI waly...
mgr sarkari source ni use kar rahay wo b awam ki ijazat k bgr
jo log donate kar rahy hain wo apni khushi say day rahay hain
kyu k inhy imran khan pay yakeen hai
Pml-n aur PPP ki tarah sarkari paisa ni use kar ry
jo gareebo ka hak ha

At Last Tehreek-e-insaaf revealed himself as bhikkaree,not a politician. Keep doing your previous job as charity worker,keep doing it, well done Imran Khan.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

The biggest charity worker of all times is Prophet Muhammad pbuh and during all the hardship he had asked his fellow Sahaba:razi::razi: to give their money & wealth in just cause. It is a Sunah to give donation to help a just cause, but don't know if you are a muslim or not or I just wasted my time replying you.

UnitedStand

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All the great people of the world has done great work by collecting charity,, e.g. Edhi ambulance service,, There is no shame on collecting charity or donating charity. In first place the person who is donating charity is a great person, as he is using his own money for the welfare of the people, secondly the person to whom the charity is given is also considered a noble person. So both deserve a huge applause.(clap)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Politicians don't have to be corrupt. They can ask their voters for donations to run the party. You people are so used to NS and Zardari methods. They will not ask donations like that but will suck your blood as they come to power.

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is bloody fake. if you wana donate, go to his website and donate there!