Hello Everyone !! :)

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
STOP pointing fingers at others ! Become perfect and all the fingers pointed at you will be dropped automatically ! :)

And by becoming perfect I mean BE UNITED !! :)

You havnt suggested anything yet? I would defend my faith and country on every forum!

You havnt suggested anything yet? I would defend my faith and country on every forum!

So will I ! It is our top priority ! But using a keyboard we can foolishly keep on the cyber fight or we can become an educated society by raising the awareness of education everywhere around us so that our people can start making better decision about themselves and their country ! Its the only way we can choose the right leaders among us ! This way we will have better ambassadors who will represent our nation the way it should be ! :)

And talking about forums I have stayed as an admin to more than a few forums national and international, everyone can be a hero on a forum but the real thing is what you answer to yourself !! Are you doing something for your nation that really matters or just being someone's dummy fighting for being a forum hero ! Trust me we have more than enuff people to do that already ! Make a Difference !

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
So will I ! It is our top priority ! But using a keyboard we can foolishly keep on the cyber fight or we can become an educated society by raising the awareness of education everywhere around us so that our people can start making better decision about themselves and their country ! Its the only way we can choose the right leaders among us ! This way we will have better ambassadors who will represent our nation the way it should be ! :)

And talking about forums I have stayed as an admin to more than a few forums national and international, everyone can be a hero on a forum but the real thing is what you answer to yourself !! Are you doing something for your nation that really matters or just being someone's dummy fighting for being a forum hero ! Trust me we have more than enuff people to do that already ! Make a Difference !

Well still haven’t heard of any suggestions for your side. I guess if all start talking about idealistic situations then obviously everything has to go on track. Tell me how can we do it?

It is the time when we cannot only focus on our inner problems but also we need to address external problems simultaneously. As far as I am concerned, I believe the biggest tragedy we are facing at present is lack of a leader and I am going to work towards this very soon.

Lack of education is no doubt is one of the root causes but the question is who is going to implement a vast network of education throughout Pakistan. People are suffering from hunger, shelter, and etc. In such circumstances even If I go an open a school for them they wouldn’t be bothered about this education because already fake degree holders are the ultimate beneficiaries while degree holders cannot even find a job for themselves. Therefore I strongly believe we lack a strong leader and we need to work for this.

I believe defending my faith and country doesn’t prove that I am an ignorant person who doesn’t know what inner problems we are facing. LOL also on a serious note our inner problems are somewhere linked with external problems. I guess you didn’t understand the phenomena of fourth generation war yet!

When we choose to join such social forums we tend to defend our ideology with certain group of people and I guess there is nothing wrong about it! In fact it is mentioned in Islam that you can participate in jihad by defending your faith on paper/writing.

Instead of questioning each other’s efforts, we must have the stamina of encouraging every single effort a person bring on to defend his/her country in any which way.