Hello Everyone !! :)

Peace be upon you all !

I just finished reading the introduction page (finally) and what I have concluded from my short time I have spent on this forum that I do not see myself staying here for much longer ! I expected this to be a sophisticated forum but there is too much hate here ! Nothing I would like to see very much ! Yes its an interesting forum but everyone has taken it to their personal level and the term peaceful Pakistan or peaceful world is rarely spoken or talked about ! And I regretfully announce thats is the only thing I will be talking about here as long as I am here !

Please stop being a SUNNI, BRELVI, WAHABI, SHITE etc and for once be a MUSLIM !!
Stop drawing lines between people ! Who are you to discriminate when My ALLAH and My Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didnt do it ??? Atleast we are all HUMAN BEINGS !!!
Do you (God Forbid) have more power to allocate people than Almighty ALLAH himself did ???
C'mon guys be sensible ?? We dont have much left to fight over anymore ! And if we keep fighting a time will come when we will have nothing at all to fight over !!

You are ready to boycott facebook for making a group that is againt the honor and the dignity of our Beloved Prophet !! YEAH RIGHT !!! But how ready are you to follow his instructions and stay away from discriminating amongst God's creation !!

Before posting a comment please decide what your goal is !! To fight for nothing or Live in peace with what we are left !! If we keep bashing eachother then please be sure that our enemies (whoever they are) are succeeding and we are losing ! Fight for a purpose not due to utter stupidity !

Thank you !

Regards,
T.A.F.

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wow ... And that is all coming from a 21 years old kid :41:

brilliant post!

Mods make this a sticky so everyone can read this and learn something

Mumtaz

P.s. I request you not to leave. Y r givin up.. Lets make this a better place. Choice is urs. Wish you all the best!

This is not all, Sir ! I can go on for pages but still we will be like a revolving door , we know our goal but we are unable to reach it ! we may be humans but we are worst than cattles becuz we are too easy to be strayed from our path ! A big shame for us if we try to realize it ! :(

[AM]

Agree... great thought, at least an initiative!!! But not only ethnic level, on regional basis also, No Pathan, No Panjabi, No Mohajir etc... At the end we are Muslims and Pakistanis... and we should realize our responsibilities as both.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
Well I completely agree with all of you but at the same time I would like to say that such problems can be solved only when we address them. There is no other way round, instead of boycotting this forum you should have continue to raise your voice. It has become a national character to interfere into each other’s faith and projecting your fatwas on them but rather than quitting the issue we must focus on highlighting social and moral values.

This is a great forum where people come and discuss different issues and at the same time we can fight cyber war against our motherland Pakistan.

ghias

This is a forum and you will find all people from different walks of life . Most of the people here participate in healthy discussions and we learn from each other . If you are unhappy because of few threads posted by few pople then i dont find any reason for you to leave this forum .This forum is still growing and tell me one forum where you find everyone of your likings. No one can stop you from your decisions though

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
A Creative Thought... but th' are some points that i would like to raise... 1st thing is that not every one has same thought about any particular event or news... difference of opinion always remains in any particular debate... so in term of difference of opinion you cant force anybody to keep any opinion that u like... debate is the name of making opinions based on your own thinking and creativity and reality as well...

yes i m agree about what u r saying in term of bashing.... ethics should b their... morality should b followed...

i m agreed to "@ghisa"
if you are unhappy because of few threads posted by few pople then i dont find any reason for you to leave this forum .This forum is still growing and tell me one forum where you find everyone of your likings. No one can stop you from your decisions though
k kch stupids ki waja se aap poray forum ko he criticize kar do...

yes i agree, we Muslims are like one nation one family.... so we should behave like one unity.... difference of opinion is natural, hota hai hona chahie but aap ko iss se bht c new thoughts milti hain... behs baray behs na ho ... kch gain ho us main... kch result ho.... we should look like a family here...

to bhai apnay faislay pe nazr sani kar lein... aese chhor k nahe jatey.. behtri ki umeed rakhtay hain... jese nasir kazmi ne kaha

........WAQAT ACHA BE AEYE GA NASIR........
....GHAM NA KAR ZINDAGI PARI HAI ABHI......

Or Ilama Iqbal Ne Jese kaha....

............Milat K Sath Rabta Istawaar Rakh...........

..Paiwasta Reh Shajar Say Umeed E Bahar Rakh..

O NA JAO G....

Last edited:
Thank you all for your precious comments ! And I fully agree with all of you on each point you have raised !! Not all fingers are equal !!

[AM];177197 said:
Agree... great thought, at least an initiative!!! But not only ethnic level, on regional basis also, No Pathan, No Panjabi, No Mohajir etc... At the end we are Muslims and Pakistanis... and we should realize our responsibilities as both.

I totally agree with you Sir !! As I said we can go into the details and blabber for pages but the main theme is the same that we are foolishly fighting with eachother for the same sole reason ISLAM and Pakistan ! :) I hope you get the point !

Well I completely agree with all of you but at the same time I would like to say that such problems can be solved only when we address them. There is no other way round, instead of boycotting this forum you should have continue to raise your voice. It has become a national character to interfere into each other’s faith and projecting your fatwas on them but rather than quitting the issue we must focus on highlighting social and moral values.

This is a great forum where people come and discuss different issues and at the same time we can fight cyber war against our motherland Pakistan.

I totally agree with you as well ! :)

But the home you are talking about saving from exterior menaces is already on FIRE due to the internal problems ??? What Pakistan are you fighting for ?? Where the most corrupt person in the world is the PRESIDENT ??? Where the second largest party is silent on all corruption being done under its nose ?? Where the RICH are the Supreme court ??? Where the poor;s life is worth less than a dog's???

Atleast become something worth fighting for and then start fighting for it ! :)

This is a forum and you will find all people from different walks of life . Most of the people here participate in healthy discussions and we learn from each other . If you are unhappy because of few threads posted by few pople then i dont find any reason for you to leave this forum .This forum is still growing and tell me one forum where you find everyone of your likings. No one can stop you from your decisions though

I agree with you Sir that I will find people of all sorts here but why is it that the homepage is full of pages in support or against of MQM and other people instead of being about Pakistan and its prosperity ! Still biting my nails on that one but no-one showed any interest in that part !! :(

A Creative Thought... but th' are some points that i would like to raise... 1st thing is that not every one has same thought about any particular event or news... difference of opinion always remains in any particular debate... so in term of difference of opinion you cant force anybody to keep any opinion that u like... debate is the name of making opinions based on your own thinking and creativity and reality as well...

yes i m agree about what u r saying in term of bashing.... ethics should b their... morality should b followed...

i m agreed to "@ghisa"
k kch stupids ki waja se aap poray forum ko he criticize kar do...

yes i agree, we Muslims are like one nation one family.... so we should behave like one unity.... difference of opinion is natural, hota hai hona chahie but aap ko iss se bht c new thoughts milti hain... behs baray behs na ho ... kch gain ho us main... kch result ho.... we should look like a family here...

to bhai apnay faislay pe nazr sani kar lein... aese chhor k nahe jatey.. behtri ki umeed rakhtay hain... jese nasir kazmi ne kaha

........WAQAT ACHA BE AEYE GA NASIR........
....GHAM NA KAR ZINDAGI PARI HAI ABHI......

Or Ilama Iqbal Ne Jese kaha....

............Milat K Sath Rabta Istawaar Rakh...........

..Paiwasta Reh Shajar Say Umeed E Bahar Rakh..

O NA JAO G....

Sir I am more than glad to stay after such a touching response from viewers ! Thank you and I am in total agreement with what you said ! :) As they say "FOOLS, They walk among US !!" ;)

And the main reason of my posting this thread was to gather views from different people which I have succeeded in collecting ! Thank you all !

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
I totally agree with you as well ! :)

But the home you are talking about saving from exterior menaces is already on FIRE due to the internal problems ??? What Pakistan are you fighting for ?? Where the most corrupt person in the world is the PRESIDENT ??? Where the second largest party is silent on all corruption being done under its nose ?? Where the RICH are the Supreme court ??? Where the poor;s life is worth less than a dog's???

Atleast become something worth fighting for and then start fighting for it ! :)

Well I agree there are countless problems inside Pakistan but we cannot ignore the phenomena of cyber war (fourth generation war) against us. Pakistan is definitely something this is why whole world is so concerned about us!

Well I agree there are countless problems inside Pakistan but we cannot ignore the phenomena of cyber war (fourth generation war) against us. Pakistan is definitely something this is why whole world is so concerned about us!

The whole world is concerned about us the only people who are not are US !!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Peace be upon you all !

I just finished reading the introduction page (finally) and what I have concluded from my short time I have spent on this forum that I do not see myself staying here for much longer ! I expected this to be a sophisticated forum but there is too much hate here ! Nothing I would like to see very much ! Yes its an interesting forum but everyone has taken it to their personal level and the term peaceful Pakistan or peaceful world is rarely spoken or talked about ! And I regretfully announce thats is the only thing I will be talking about here as long as I am here !

Please stop being a SUNNI, BRELVI, WAHABI, SHITE etc and for once be a MUSLIM !!
Stop drawing lines between people ! Who are you to discriminate when My ALLAH and My Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didnt do it ??? Atleast we are all HUMAN BEINGS !!!
Do you (God Forbid) have more power to allocate people than Almighty ALLAH himself did ???
C'mon guys be sensible ?? We dont have much left to fight over anymore ! And if we keep fighting a time will come when we will have nothing at all to fight over !!

You are ready to boycott facebook for making a group that is againt the honor and the dignity of our Beloved Prophet !! YEAH RIGHT !!! But how ready are you to follow his instructions and stay away from discriminating amongst God's creation !!

Before posting a comment please decide what your goal is !! To fight for nothing or Live in peace with what we are left !! If we keep bashing eachother then please be sure that our enemies (whoever they are) are succeeding and we are losing ! Fight for a purpose not due to utter stupidity !

Thank you !

Regards,
T.A.F.

If every body has same idea, thoughts, and writing ability then this wouldnt be a forum but a political office. differences in opinion is what makes it a forum...... I hope you agree

Also brother, every body thinks the same way before join a forum. no worries we shall train you :24:

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
If every body has same idea, thoughts, and writing ability then this wouldnt be a forum but a political office. differences in opinion is what makes it a forum...... I hope you agree

Also brother, every body thinks the same way before join a forum. no worries we shall train you :24:

LOL LOL You made me laugh!!!!

Thats true but what do you think can be done in this regard? A revolution? or cant of anything else!

STOP pointing fingers at others ! Become perfect and all the fingers pointed at you will be dropped automatically ! :)

And by becoming perfect I mean BE UNITED !! :)