Heart touching.. only watch if you have strong heart...

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah hum musalmanon ko specially itini takat or samaj den ke, hum iss Muqadas law ko pori sachaii ke sath pori duniya men spread keren, fir mujhe yakeen hey k koi iss halat me na rehe ga................(Ameen)
boht ziada takleef ho rehe he Insaniyat ka roop dekh ker.........or hamari Zindangi kitni behtar he iska bi ahisas hota hey, hum aise he choti choti baton pe chilane lag jate hen..........Allah muaf kere....And Thanks to Almighty Allah for every thing I have......

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I truly believe If Allah gives you power, money or anything extraordinary. You have that much responsiblity as well. On the judgement day, Allah will ask the leader, I gave you the power of the country, how did you use it and Allah will ask for each and everyone's suffering. Same goes for these bloody Arabs who have so much money that they have a hard time figuring out where to spend.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
bajey kisee per ionglee iodaney ka apney gareyban bee chak latey hain
main tum logoun ko is say bara gunnah na dekoun jis kee tu Islam kay mutabik Mafee bee nahi hai syd iasee hi wajohat hain jin kee wajah say Pakistan main har wakat Allah ka Azab ata hai.
ager tum logoun main strong Heart hai tu nachey diyah gaee howe video kay sarey parts dekoo.

That one is really Heart Touching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnXhyy3ds8

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar u are rite..it is just not the arab leaders..its also America, and all these pwoerful countries who spend millions on war..but none of Africa for poor people..
they cry about it all the time but they dont care..if u are in mecca during ramadan..or Hajj..people are givin away free stuff and food for the sake of Allah..
I have neighbours as i live without my parents...they send food to me the whole ramadan..there are amazing people in every community..
..if i have lets say a goat and i dont eat it..the goat will not walk to Africa or some other country.my goat will stay with me..and if dont eat my goat..it will surely die..same with vegetables..they will surely go bad..the best thing is like u said help them financially..but yaar sadly at this moment we ourselves first need to improve..in pakistan yaar app dekh loo..Ameer banda hardly cares for a poor person living beside him..Islam Islam Islam..welfare state..inshAllah Tehreek insaf karay gii Pakistan mein..so our unfortunate brothers can also get to eat and not sleep without food..because as u said..it is urs mine and mostly the leaders responsibilty to do their best..
I truly believe If Allah gives you power, money or anything extraordinary. You have that much responsiblity as well. On the judgement day, Allah will ask the leader, I gave you the power of the country, how did you use it and Allah will ask for each and everyone's suffering. Same goes for these bloody Arabs who have so much money that they have a hard time figuring out where to spend.

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So...in other words dont waste this food but pack and ship to these african countries. O bhai Sahab cooked food is a perishable item and cannot be tranpsorted to another country for use. The video has a misleading message making it look as if the arabs are responsible for femine in Africa.

The solution is not in wasting or not wasting food...the solution is :

1. Capacity building in Poor African Countries
2. Rich countries should sponsor Infrastruture projects in Poor countries
3. Development of Strategic plans for food and resource management sector.
4. Improvement in water resource management and irrigation
5. Help them Grow food
6. Give them loans with zero interest on returns. etc etc....

Ub kal ko koi yeh video bana day " Dekho Dekho Stargazermalmo Pepsi peeta hay or biryani khata hay....and his eating biryani and drinking pepsi is the reason for Pakistan being poor and less developed" would you guyz agree with that? I wont!

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
So...in other words dont waste this food but pack and ship to these african countries. O bhai Sahab cooked food is a perishable item and cannot be tranpsorted to another country for use. The video has a misleading message making it look as if the arabs are responsible for femine in Africa.

The solution is not in wasting or not wasting food...the solution is :

1. Capacity building in Poor African Countries
2. Rich countries should sponsor Infrastruture projects in Poor countries
3. Development of Strategic plans for food and resource management sector.
4. Improvement in water resource management and irrigation
5. Help them Grow food
6. Give them loans with zero interest on returns. etc etc....

Ub kal ko koi yeh video bana day " Dekho Dekho Stargazermalmo Pepsi peeta hay or biryani khata hay....and his eating biryani and drinking pepsi is the reason for Pakistan being poor and less developed" would you guyz agree with that? I wont!

sir ke bal kharay ho ke parh lain tou samjh aata he ke apni zaroorat se ziada pakane ki zaroorat kia thi..............??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
or agar aap 2,2 L ki pepsi ki botal mouth se laga kar peena start kar dain or do ghont le kar is ko wc me gira dain is ka ilaj yahi he ke apni zaroorat se zayed food prepare na karo kiyoon ke ye israaf me shumar hota he ..........or yeh Allah Rabbul Izzat ko bohat Napassand he .........baqi aap ki apni biryani or pepsi he aap jaisa dil karta he karo Allah khud hi nipat lega Sirkush Insaan se Insahallh.....
:P;)

Last edited:

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sir ke bal kharay ho ke parh lain tou samjh aata he ke apni zaroorat se ziada pakane ki zaroorat kia thi..............??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
or agar aap 2,2 L ki pepsi ki botal mouth se laga kar peena start kar dain or do ghont le kar is ko wc me gira dain is ka ilaj yahi he ke apni zaroorat se zayed food prepare na karo kiyoon ke ye israaf me shumar hota he ..........or yeh Allah Rabbul Izzat ko bohat Napassand he .........baqi aap ki apni biryani or pepsi he aap jaisa dil karta he karo Allah khud hi nipat lega Sirkush Insaan se Insahallh.....
:P;)

Bhai saad dunya may jo Ghurbat hay wo meri pepsi zada ya kaam peenay ki waja say nahi. The reason for poverty as i mentioned in my post are more related to lack of infrastutcure and management. Ub dekho chahe may 40 din kay rozay rakh loun would somalia get rich out of my fasting? Not at all.
Baat ko samgha kero dear