He didnt ask for deal then, will he now?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا یہ وہی ڈاکٹر عدنان ہے جس نے سپریم کورٹ میں جعلی وویلہ کیا تھا ۔۔ بس معلومات کیلئے پوچھا ہے ۔۔
نون والے کسی تو صاحب کردار شخص کا دامن پکڑیں ڈاکٹر عدنان جیسے شخص کو پروموٹ کرنا تو اپنا نقصان کرنا ہوا ۔۔۔
اب این آر او اور ڈیل کے کھلونوں سے کھیلنا بند کر دیں۔ نواز نے جرم کیا، سزا بھگت ریا ہے ، اپیل کی ہے کچھ گنجائش ہوئی تو رہا ہو جائے گا۔۔ اسے اپنے معاملات سلجھانے دیں آپ کیوں دبلے ہو رہے ہیں۔
No one is promoting anyone . One sad incident happened in past where her health and even her death was mocked on ... This is not a simple political matter, it shows how people fall from dignity and humanity .

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
you fucking cheap bastard do you understand the pain of people of pakistan that they had been through in their 30 odd years in power or you had the fucking lifafa to keep your ass filled with luxury at the cost of common people of pakistan fucking morons

you fucking cheap bastard do you understand the pain of people of pakistan that they had been through in their 30 odd years in power or you had the fucking lifafa to keep your ass filled with luxury at the cost of common people of pakistan fucking morons
Somthing Fishy is on its way.

Dark days are on their way to مُردار خاں

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
Somthing Fishy is on its way.

Dark days are on their way to مُردار خاں
i am reaping any rewards of sucking up to his balls like you perhaps are to your masters so for your kind fucking information if he is not good for the country and its inhabitants he can sure go to hell as well i am not going to stand up for his wrong doings or misgovernance you fucking pea brained patwari dick

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
i am reaping any rewards of sucking up to his balls like you perhaps are to your masters so for your kind fucking information if he is not good for the country and its inhabitants he can sure go to hell as well i am not going to stand up for his wrong doings or misgovernance you fucking pea brained patwari dick
آئی ووڈ لوو ٹو سی ہِم ڈائینگ ان دا ہینڈز آف حز ڈیڈی باجوہ

کاپس آڑ اون دییر وے ہوز گاٹ دا گن ناؤ؟

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
a drum of haram charbi who spent a life stealing and building properties away from Pakistan is NOT begging to go and live out there adding more layers of haram charbi to its body!

you c#nts are more wretched than bjp media cell.

Last edited:

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is Murdar Khan .. I only Know Bongi Khan .....
you won't believe a big minority in our country who secretly ran a campaign against NS and in favor of Murdaar khan i met one of their well known elder he just said Murdaar khan cannot run this country its not in his hand.

Zaidi Qasim

you won't believe a big minority in our country who secretly ran a campaign against NS and in favor of Murdaar khan i met one of their well known elder he just said Murdaar khan cannot run this country its not in his hand.
It is sad where the politics of this Pakistan is taking us. It is beyond him to be able to run the Government since he has inducted so many corrupts of previous regimes and they are all being protected. He is not a politician , nor a visionary at all. He thought it would be like running a team of eleven players and it would be much easier because the umpire will be with him . Now, he is feeling the harder end of the stick as it enters the fragile parts.....

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
It is sad where the politics of this Pakistan is taking us. It is beyond him to be able to run the Government since he has inducted so many corrupts of previous regimes and they are all being protected. He is not a politician , nor a visionary at all. He thought it would be like running a team of eleven players and it would be much easier because the umpire will be with him . Now, he is feeling the harder end of the stick as it enters the fragile parts.....
Do you know his Daddies will not let him go Javaid because Daddy knows he's got a big mouth and if we let him go like NS and AZ he will throw his venom on Daddy in bulks and bulks so Daddy will have a different plan for him.
then we all will say GOD BLESS YOU IK.

surfer

It’s sad that his wife died, but we all gotta go one day. Doesn’t excuse Nawaz for all his lying and money laundering though.

I also wonder if Nawaz was thinking of his wife (who was healthy at that time) when he was asking Kim Barker to be his girlfriend?

Please shove this sympathy tweet where the sun don’t shine. No one gives a shiit

bhaibarood

Very sad moments! Who so ever said its fake should repent to Allah!
Agar NS buzdil hota tu wapis na ataa!
Mushy ki tarah kamar ka bhana bana deta

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
The fact that kulsoom nawaz was going through pain ..... does help Nawaz sharif with his corruption case.
Kulsoom nawaz was ill or not or whatever language and speculations were made are part of Pakistan culture and common in all parties which is sad.
but kulsoom nawaz is NOT the issue of Pakistan ......... Nawaz sharif IS

Will_Bite

im pretty sure I've seen it before as well. not new. kulsoom nawaz is gone. quit using her death the way ppp is using benaxirs death

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
im pretty sure I've seen it before as well. not new. kulsoom nawaz is gone. quit using her death the way ppp is using benaxirs death

i know u r sad that this nation do not even remember the "great performance" of:

Gen Auyub Khan
Gen Yahyaha Khan
Gen Zia ul Haq
Gen Musharaf Commando

not so that even their own institute rather avoid any talk on their topic !

Yay Bhi Jarnail Gum Ho Jaian Gay.................Tareekh Ki Galio May !

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dust thou art ..... To dust returnest ..... Was not spoken of the soul ...... Soul will stand in front of Allah ...... There we will be questioned about every deed of ours ...... And every deed which we seconded ...... aided .... or abetted ......

bhaibarood

i know u r sad that this nation do not even remember the "great performance" of:

Gen Auyub Khan
Gen Yahyaha Khan
Gen Zia ul Haq
Gen Musharaf Commando

not so that even their own institute rather avoid any talk on their topic !

Yay Bhi Jarnail Gum Ho Jaian Gay.................Tareekh Ki Galio May !
you literally stole my line dude!
koi haya hoti hai koi sharam hoti hai ?
Baat sahi ki hai bro

bhaibarood

Isnt it sad that in total these 4 rules the country with an iron fist for over 35+ years and yet "interns" are never tasked to promote them !
Army establishment apney Baap ki bhi nahi hoti!
yeh log dolat ke liey apni maa bhi baich dein yeh retd General kia cheez hain?