Hassan Nisar blasted Jahil SHAREEFS...

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lahnat hai uss KoK par jiss nain Nawaz Shaehbaaz jaiey Khhanzeer nikaalay aor uss KoK par bhi jiss nain inn dono haramion supporters nikaalay

CONCERN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SC, LHC, IC k haram khor judges ko pahlay marain phir un sab commission khooro ko bashamool media k arstoos jo en ko support krrai hain sab ko enn haram zadoon so called siasatdano k sath shoot kr dain.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
the whole world................and I repeat the whole Fkin world is busy fighting Coronavirus................

BUT...............

our clueless idiot Prime Minister and his several minister minions and his thousands leprechaun followers and some harami drunk "analyst" ares still burning in "Bughz-e-Nawaz'

Oh BCodo open your eyes..............
the world is about to finish

Dr Adam
pti 56, Wake up Pak, Ratan and 2 others
Phoebusrex, Wake up Pak, Ratan and 2 others

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the whole world................and I repeat the whole Fkin world is busy fighting Coronavirus................

BUT...............

our clueless idiot Prime Minister and his several minister minions and his thousands leprechaun followers and some harami drunk "analyst" ares still burning in "Bughz-e-Nawaz'

Dr Adam
The reason is because haraamis like you supported these haraamis and left PK so weak that they are unable to fight the after affects of the virus. Virus or no virus, the haraamis will never get peace for robbing a poor country.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

BUT...............

Dr Adam

very sad ,
these idiots are not being serious . they busy in praising bonga only .