Has Imran Khan played an ACE card against MNS- Dr. Moeed Pirzada

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
lol.. if you feel the need for an extra for your arse, then let me know ...
Aww poor patwari, look at your Patwaris frustration lolz...trust me, us IK and PTI lovers enjoy your frustration and whining a lot on this forum...you guys have become not only a laughing stock but entertainment with your fake news and depressed responses...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aww poor patwari, look at your Patwaris frustration lolz...trust me, us IK and PTI lovers enjoy your frustration and whining a lot on this forum...you guys have become not only a laughing stock but entertainment with your fake news and depressed responses...
I don't doubt your enjoyment ? . The Maggots always like filth for enjoyment. I asked you if you like one for yourself... I may be able to stuck one in your arse as I said.

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't doubt your enjoyment ? . The Maggots always like filth for enjoyment. I asked you if you like one for yourself... I may be able to stuck one in your arse as I said.

How are the platelets? Are platelets greater than laundered money or laundered money is greater than platelets? Was enough diesel put in the air ambulance as diesel has left Islamabad?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz case proceeding.. Arguments.. documents..all prepared and played by a joint venture of Ex.CJ.Ch.Ifkhar ..His legal team..and IHC CJ Justice Ather..
As my guess..this assurity bonds..this was from Faroogh Naseem..He is highly intelligent and cool minded person..NF knew what the game was went in IHC..
Gov should made a list of some Mafias supported judges in LHC..IHC..and even SC..where some Mafias supported judges in the seat....Gov should objected these judges in the panel in any Gov important cases..Mafias supported judges must be exposed..

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let the haraamis of LHC come into action to save the Nooras. These prostitutes of Lahore have to earn their crust.
Ohhh PTI and IK said thousands of time that ADALATAIN azad hain ,,,
Was IK not telling the truth or is he not the PM

Shazi ji

They are, otherwise tell me a country where tossers like you can pretend that they are honest.
Then why the F.... were you crying ,,,
If idiots In the end had to agree to what I wrote then why Cocaine supporters won’t understand in the first place please
Thank u

Hate_Nooras

And u lick ? Zani Khan ,,, dear Youthian ohhhh sorry CHOT ian
Lick the balls of the corrupt bastarrds, prick! because you are disgrace. Normally Billo gets buggered, but you are his biitch.
Harami tell me who you support, are these the crooks you support you piece of shit.

Shazi ji

Lick the balls of the corrupt bastarrds, prick! because you are disgrace. Normally Billo gets buggered, but you are his biitch.
Harami tell me who you support, are these the crooks you support you piece of shit.

Haha you Cocaine khan lover ,,, go to Bani gala and play MURAD SAEED as ur shift has started

Shazi ji

Get lost prick, lick balls for money.

DEPYiIPWsAINPSg.jpg

Shazi ji

Haraami- explain this? Did AZ own the property or not. Stop running Billos bitch!

Pyaray Youthian ohhhh CHOTian Bani gala is still not regularised why ,,, because it’s still owned by ??? Check CDA record
now go and play murad saeed with Zani Khan

Hate_Nooras

Pyaray Youthian ohhhh CHOTian Bani gala is still not regularised why ,,, because it’s still owned by ??? Check CDA record
now go and play murad saeed with Zani Khan
Not regularised is not the same as buying property with laundered money you piece of shit. Both AZ and BB claimed that they didn't own it, until it came to selling it. So twat, why did they do that and where did the money come from. Come on Billos bitch, answer