Has Imran Khan played an ACE card against MNS- Dr. Moeed Pirzada

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Noora would still leave under court orders. Some weeks ago anchor Imran khan said that there will be an NRO in which Noora would leave and not come back and Ik govt will not be blamed and they will continue blaming courts and Nawaz Sharif and PMLn will continue claiming victory as well.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubts it's an ACE played out and entire Noora camp is in state of shock...

The Lohaar is perfectly fine, since he's at Jati Mujra camp station without medical supervision..

Now the Lohaar High Court will intervene and let him go... Simple...

Shazi ji

No doubts it's an ACE played out and entire Noora camp is in state of shock...

The Lohaar is perfectly fine, since he's at Jati Mujra camp station without medical supervision..

Now the Lohaar High Court will intervene and let him go... Simple...
Ohhh I think we can shift him to Zani khan house where he can hv COCAINE and play with Murad saeed

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ohhh I think we can shift him to Zani khan house where he can hv COCAINE and play with Murad saeed

Another stupid sucker like you, took to the Maulun Fazlu container top few days back and yelled same sort bull crap like you...

Yesterday his benaami illegal property got razed in Jaranwaala... ??

Be careful you donkey eaters, what you're saying... ?

CONCERN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
after listening Dr Moueed, I urge NS to die because human engine I mean whole body system now broken down and as he said....
“Tahir e lahoote ess rezk sai Mouut achi
Jess rezk sai ho perwaz mai kohtaee”

Ratan

If Sharifs refuse to arrange Surety bond it would surely interpret that Noora has no intention of coming back like Ishaq Dar, Hassan & Hossain Nawaz, Salman Shahbaz, Imran Ali etc & the said sickness of Noora is not that serious as it was projected.

Tell me in which part of the world a critically (as claimed) sick patient leaves hospital & prefers to stay at home? ?

For them, money is more important than life. Courts should not be blackmailed.

Last edited:

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
If Sharifs refuse to arrange Surety bond it would surely interpret that Noora has no intention of coming back like Ishaq Dar, Hassan & Hossain Nawaz, Salman Shahbaz, Imran Ali etc & the said sickness of Noora is not that serious as it was projected.

Tell me in which part of the world a critically (as claimed) sick patient leaves hospital & prefers to stay at home? ?

For them, money is more important than life. Courts should not be blackmailed.
Question arises about a conspiracy theory. Is he really that sick? Was the Medical board managed? All reports produced before govt. and courts fudged? This does not look on govt, but it can be a possiblity, considering caliberi font and meeting and corrupting a judge is part of their history. Although he is a three times PM , his conduct is no where close to being honourable.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aye haye, love seeing Patwaris crying and whining on this forum. Love to see the frustration while IK and his government is leading Pakistan to great Heights and beautiful years ahead...

Ro Patwaris Ro
lol.. if you feel the need for an extra for your arse, then let me know ...

disgusted

What will Ganja give in return? The gutter of Qatar is a too wrinkled harridan. Mehrunissa the product of the barrage in the garage is in need of a re-bore. Come up with a good exchange shazi ji. This is not a junked car showroom you are running.