Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

He started the whole thing and point was to do propaganda against my father. This is not personal. Adeel is using this forum to blackmail honest journalists. I know soon i will be blocked and my comments will be deleted but till then i am replying here

You should tell us how Adeel started all this?
How did he do a propaganda when he released a legit video?

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of the stuff on this website has become questionable and the reason is very simple. There are people who post videos left, right and center and some of the headlines of these post are not correct and contain many grammar mistakes. No one even bother to recheck and make correction and yet the posters continue to post every little video they can find to collect their points on some of the websites. More click, more money but no quality. sooner or later, I see this website will turn in to a trash bank contain rumors, one side propaganda and a mouthpiece of governing party.
I strongly disagree with your justification. Siasat.pk is giving a platform to an average person like you and me and thousands more to record our freedom of expression. I personally spend a lot of time and efforts to do my civic duty. I make sure that I post legitimate contents on this forum. I have posted a video under the pretense that it came from a legit source. Admin caught it before posting.
I did further research and found out from other sources and it was confirmed that it classified under fake news. Thank you all moderators for your hard work.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

I would ask for real proof from siasat.pk team.

Dt_kMp-W0AYXo5_.jpg:large
i think you need to face it rather than block it , Siasat.pk itself is nothing ,it is just a platform to raise our concern we are just supporter of PTI and i know a lot more are also Supporters only... we are not paid. ...for your kind information we are not the part of any media team...we support Pakistan..

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہارون الرشید دراصل ایک جنسی اور نفسیاتی مریض ہے ، یہ کھوکلی شخصیت کا حامل بدکردار آدمی سارا دن اپنی انا کو جوس پلاتا رہتا ہے اور ذرا کوئی اسے اصلی مقام پر رکھے تو یہ خبیث بفر جاتا ہے ، گجرو کے سانڈ کی طرح اس پر وقت بےوقت شہوت طاری ہوتی ہے مگر ہوتا اس سے کچھ نہیں ہے ، اس کیفیت کو یہ الو کا پٹھا صوفیت سمجھتا ہے ، گدھا کیا کم تھا کہ اب مارکیٹ میں گدھے کا بچہ بھی آگیا ہے ، یہ زنگ آلود ١٩٧٠ سے چالو پرزہ اب صحافت کی جان مر کر چھوڑے گا تو اسکا بیٹا قوم کے اعصاب پر سوار ہوجاوے گا

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
its not hate dear, its shattering of dream that they shared for 2 decades. At the end Imran khan did what nawaz did to get the goverment. We can all give him space to work for 5 years but for my father its deja vu of corrupt political practices. You will learn it with time, he has seen enough to call spade a spade.

بھائی صاحب آپ کے والد صاحب صحافی ہیں یا سیاست دان ؟ سارا دن خواب دیکھتے رہتے ہیں ؟ بطور صحافی آپ کے والد صاحب کو زیبا تھا کہ عمران خان کے جلسوں میں اسکے سٹیج پر بیٹھے اور لوگوں کی اسکی پارٹی میں شامل کراے ؟ آپ کے والد صاحب دماغی ہیں ، جمہوریت کے خلاف بھی لکھ مارتے ہیں ، ضیاء الحق کے سارے دور میں آپ کے والد صاحب ضیاء الحق کے درباری رہے ، اب اس دور کا ذکر کرنے سے کیوں شرماتے ہیں ؟ اگر عمران خان نے آپ لوگوں کے خواب توڑے ہیں تو میدان حاضر ہے ، گجر خان کے اس فراڈیے صوفی کو ملا کر سیاسی جماعت بنا لیں اور دیکھیں عوام کیا سلوک کرتی ہے آپ لوگوں کے ساتھ ، آپ کے نفسیاتی والد صاحب بہت مرتبہ ایک نئی سیاسی جماعت کے بننے کا جسمیں طرح طرح کے افلاطون بھرتی ہونگیں ، کا نقارہ بجا چکے ہیں اسکا کیا بنا؟

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar ap bhi kaamaal karteay hain, sari kahani sun ke pooch rahai hain ke zulaikha mard thee ya aurat:LOL:
Did you read the whole thread.?
In summary aag hai duno taraf lage hui:mad:

Dear Bhaibarood !!!

1 . I wanted to be sure that his son is still on this FORUM and not banned by Siasat.pk
2. Although I am not a supporter of Haroon ur Rasheed but I still think that people on this forum MUST give some RESPECT to him and do not use street languages against him .
3. Admin of Siasat.pk and particularly higher management ( Like Adeel ) should try to be neutral in any of the political issue or matter.

bhaibarood

Dear Bhaibarood !!!

1 . I wanted to be sure that his son is still on this FORUM and not banned by Siasat.pk
2. Although I am not a supporter of Haroon ur Rasheed but I still think that people on this forum MUST give some RESPECT to him and do not use street languages against him .
3. Admin of Siasat.pk and particularly higher management ( Like Adeel ) should try to be neutral in any of the political issue or matter.
sir jee aap ne aaj hum ghareebon ko yaad kia, I am delighted.
you are one of the senior members of this forum, dont know if you have even noticed me before. I am very impressed with your writing and analysis.
I just tried to diffuse the issue b/w two friends here.Inshallah both will be fine.
Forum mods have never banned someone till its not violating forums ethical norms, his son would be here.

bhaibarood

ہارون الرشید دراصل ایک جنسی اور نفسیاتی مریض ہے ، یہ کھوکلی شخصیت کا حامل بدکردار آدمی سارا دن اپنی انا کو جوس پلاتا رہتا ہے اور ذرا کوئی اسے اصلی مقام پر رکھے تو یہ خبیث بفر جاتا ہے ، گجرو کے سانڈ کی طرح اس پر وقت بےوقت شہوت طاری ہوتی ہے مگر ہوتا اس سے کچھ نہیں ہے ، اس کیفیت کو یہ الو کا پٹھا صوفیت سمجھتا ہے ، گدھا کیا کم تھا کہ اب مارکیٹ میں گدھے کا بچہ بھی آگیا ہے ، یہ زنگ آلود ١٩٧٠ سے چالو پرزہ اب صحافت کی جان مر کر چھوڑے گا تو اسکا بیٹا قوم کے اعصاب پر سوار ہوجاوے گا
botta sahab ghalat baaat hai!
betay ke samney baap ke liey yeh alfaz sahi nahi!
baki ap ki marzi.
meri bhi reservations hain chacha ke liey but yeh woh waqt nahi
phir kabhi kisi aur post main .

Two Stooges

Most of the stuff on this website has become questionable and the reason is very simple. There are people who post videos left, right and center and some of the headlines of these post are not correct and contain many grammar mistakes. No one even bother to recheck and make correction and yet the posters continue to post every little video they can find to collect their points on some of the websites. More click, more money but no quality. sooner or later, I see this website will turn in to a trash bank contain rumors, one side propaganda and a mouthpiece of governing party.
یہ فورم کھچرا کُنڈی کبھی نہیں بن سکتا
جس میں پٹواریوں جیسے پڑھا لکھا مخلوق انگریجی جھاڑتے رہتے ہیں، اور
جن کا باپ "پھد" بھی انگریجی میں مارتا ہے

Khan125

Just received a message from Haroon ur Rasheed's son. He was upset with us for releasing his father's leaked audio call to a police officer(Link: https://www.facebook.com/siasat.pk/videos/694087814291093/) He says the audio was fake BUT Haroon Sb confirmed it's him. He called us vulgar names & told us to go to hell.

We do not really care what his son says. We still have immense respect for Haroon ur Rasheed. We know that childish adult doesn't represent him. Haroon sb accepted his mistake and moved on.

As for us, if we find something wrong, we'll keep exposing. It doesn't matter who you are. That is the sole reason we are on this platform.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1071815746001489926
So what's the issue?

Khan125

Dear Bhaibarood !!!

Well said.

PappuChikna

Frankly, I dont necessarily blame chacha tatteri for this episode.
He can block siasat from his personal/professional twitter account. Its his right and also because there are lots of criticism on him by the forum posters.

Secondly, I also dont think I can only blame aal-e-haroon on the watsapp scuffle. There was an exchange of blows from the both sides.

Thirdly, I dont understand which audio is being called as fake? did'nt chacha himself acknowledge the audio in his article?

However, Chacha tatterri and aal-e-haroon ur rasheed writes about allah rasool and sufi in almost each of their articles. They criticise people on their moral and behavioral issues. Therefore, they need to behave better than others.

Eyeaan

My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

I would ask for real proof from siasat.pk team.

Dt_kMp-W0AYXo5_.jpg:large
IMO siasat.pk was right to post the video as it appeared genuine and right. Audio seemed to match with haroon sahib. How can Siasat.pk could prove that it was tempered as the recording seems to be made by the policemen involved and was, most probably, leaked by them. Further, just after audio was posted Haroon sahib could have denied or clarified the issue. Unfortunately, he didn't do that and now after so long the demands for proof seem unjustified.
However there is always a chance that it was tempered with and your version is correct. But you have to clarify what it was meant by tempered (I supposed you have already explained that to the admin) - were a few pieces cut or inserted - or the involved policemen intentionally instigated the conversation for propaganda's sake? What is your real claim - whether the policemen wanted to save their skins or whether someone had planned against Haroon Sahib. As Haroon Sahib was involved in that conversation, so only he (and you) can clarify what was the purpose and intent of the leaked audio. Or are you accusing admin for tempering the audio (I hope that's not the case)!
Would you please clarify these question so that someone like me can be a better observer of this issue.
I, like many others on this forum, have difference of opinion with Haroon sahib, however I don't wish to be part of some false propaganda or an attempt for character assassination by police as well. However making demands for proof (or retraction) without a substantial claim is not a way to go further.
Further, you shouldn't ignore the fact that crux of criticism on this forum was about his decision to directly talk with policemen than to go through the matter in a legal manner. That was a mistake as was graciously accepted by Haroon Sahib.
Though besides the point, would you inform us about what happened to the person who was imprisoned on allegedly false charges and other circumstances. That will help us to assess why police had leaked the audio or might had tempered it. Incidentally no one in this forum has much faith on Punjab police.