Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think his son is also our member here on Siasat.pk .
We can ask him here as well.

@ Haroon ur Rasheed"s SON !!!!
Could you please explain to us what exactly happened.

Thanking you in advance !!
Yaar ap bhi kaamaal karteay hain, sari kahani sun ke pooch rahai hain ke zulaikha mard thee ya aurat:LOL:
Did you read the whole thread.?
In summary aag hai duno taraf lage hui:mad:

rtabasum2

Yaar ap bhi kaamaal karteay hain, sari kahani sun ke pooch rahai hain ke zulaikha mard thee ya aurat:LOL:
He is confused after all the MQM cropping up ,London , Pakistan, Haqqeqi, Farooq Bhai, Amir Bahi, ...............hell even I am confused there are so many now

bhaibarood

He is confused after all the MQM cropping up ,London , Pakistan, Haqqeqi, Farooq Bhai, Amir Bahi, ...............hell even I am confused there are so many now
Aaj tu khala aap patakhey choor rahi hain:blast:blast i mean phuljhari

jani1

I am not into politics. But I have seen your Dad's psycho-babbling and futile ramblings in a couple of videos on Siasat.pk along with his "columns." He seems to think of himself as larger than life in his own world as well as the master of politics yet he has no experience whatsoever of running a public office let alone winning a seat. Thus, I am afraid he comes across as an egoistic freak. He is lucky that the Pakistani media lets him keep on writing his frivolous and futile diatribes which he fondly calls "columns" and act as a clown and buffoon on the talk shows. He cannot even speak proper Urdu with the correct pronunciation. It shows that he is lazy as he couldn't bother to invest sometime to learn the correct pronunciation of the language which he uses to communicate and writes in as a "journalist" and "columnist." And last but not the least, your very presence on this forum further proves that he is not even capable of keeping his own backyard in order. Tell him that it is about time to get retired unless you and your other siblings are good for nothing - just like him. Thank you. :)(y)

ooopppsss...
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jani1

یہ ایک اور فنی کردار ہے اس فورم کا۔۔۔
اس کی پوسٹ سے صاف پتہ چلتا ہے کہ۔۔
جب دوا نہیں لی ہوتی ہے تو یہ اس طرف نکل آتا ہے۔:ROFLMAO:۔۔

bhaibarood

یہ ایک اور فنی کردار ہے اس فورم کا۔۔۔
اس کی پوسٹ سے صاف پتہ چلتا ہے کہ۔۔
جب دوا نہیں لی ہوتی ہے تو یہ اس طرف نکل آتا ہے۔:ROFLMAO:۔۔
Nahi jani bhai ,bara respectable member hai spartacus, old member.
You wont see him cursing or using filthy language.
Aur akaila MQM ko support karta tha mera bhai, cheetah hai. Bus zara busy tha.

jani1

Nahi jani bhai ,bara respectable member hai spartacus, old member.
You wont see him cursing or using filthy language.
Aur akaila MQM ko support karta tha mera bhai, cheetah hai. Bus zara busy tha.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
جیتا ہے یا چو۔۔۔۔۔۔ ہے۔۔

loser24x7

He said i Abused him using Vulgar language. Not my father. Please stay on topic and point
Janaab Mamoon ur rasheed sahab, aik wazahat aur bhi ferma dijye: Kia yeh baat durust hai ke apke walid-e-muhtaram Mashroob-e-maghrab ke bahut dildada hain, isi liye unko urf-e-aam mein Chacha Kuppi bhi kaha jaata hai?

rtabasum2

Aaj tu khala aap patakhey choor rahi hain:blast:blast i mean phuljhari
Also ..............lets assume that Imran was brought by Army and NS was ousted by them..........now why would they change their project.......they will make him more powerful with time..........what does HR get for criticizing PTI......might as well join the bandwagon or be silent

kakamuna420

it is important for the Govt to force all above 65 media personalities in to retirement by hook or crook.

bhaibarood

Joke aside................Could HR be trusted .........with his bias towards Gen Kayani............even that Pir or Khalifa of his does not have a solid repute............
Je I would put a counter question for that answer, Can we trust anyone ?
Unfortunately HR lost his reputation when he praise Gen Kiani and never objected about Kiyani brothers scam in housing scheme.
Well over the period of time I learned that we cannot trust anyone except Allah
Dhokey barey kahey hum ne
Magar dhoka na dia kisi ko

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Also ..............lets assume that Imran was brought by Army and NS was ousted by them..........now why would they change their project.......they will make him more powerful with time..........what does HR get for criticizing PTI......might as well join the bandwagon or be silent
Let me give you an example how game play works at power corridors,
NS was brought into power time and again by army(Zia) then IJI formation by Gen Baig. Now how come NS turn anti establishment ? Well its the history which tecahes us that every puppet went rougue towards master.
Ghulam ishaq turn rogue to NS and BB yet he was given chance by them.
Farooq leghari turn rogue to BB yet he was given chance by her.
Mushraf turn rogue to NS yet he was given chance by him.

So establishemnt need to control the puppet and keep him cut to size!
Khan is already showed rogue tendency when he said generals would pee in their pants if 10,000 people gathered. So He needs to curtail to his size too.
Right now he is towing establishment line but as soon as he get stable govt, he can show the tendecy. For that time someone needs some more puppets to cut khan sahab to his size.
Again is its pertty simple formula, who soever is in power should remain compliant to establishment or else he would be NS or Zardari fate.

Again my analysis not everyone will agree to this

Last edited:

rtabasum2

Je I would put a counter question for that answer, Can we trust anyone ?
Unfortunately HR lost his reputation when he praise Gen Kiani and never objected about Kiyani brothers scam in housing scheme.
Well over the period of time I learned that we cannot trust anyone except Allah
Lol............
Let me give you an example how game play works at power corridors,
NS was brought into power time and again by army(zia) then IJI formation by Gen Baig. Now how come NS turn anti establishment ? Well its the history which tecahes us that every puppet went rougue towards master.
Ghulam ishaq turn rogue to NS and BB yet he was given chance by them.
Farooq leghari turn rogue to BB yet he was given chance by her.
Mushraf turn rogue to NS yet he was given chance by him.

So establishemnt need to control the puppet and keep him cut to size!
Khan is already rogue when he said generals would pee in their pants if 10,000 people gathered. So He needs to curtail to his size too.
Right now he is towing establishment line but as soon as he get stable govt, he can show the tendecy. For that time someone needs some more puppets to cut khan sahab to his size.
Again is its pertty simple formula, who soever is in power should remain compliant to establishment or else he would be NS or Zardari fate.

Again my analysis not everyone will agree to this
Why did they go against NS or Zardari????????? they gave them everything they wanted???

bhaibarood

Lol............

Why did they go against NS or Zardari????????? they gave them everything they wanted???
Actually NS wants to be ameer ul momineen, he wants to be in command and thats not acceptable to the establishment.
He wants no military interference and enjoy the complete monarchy like Arab countries. Zardari is corrupt by his genetics, he wanted to ridicule establishment by Eent se eent bajana. And keep involoving in comissions in every project, like steel mills privitization to Hajj scam to swiss accounts cases.
Again neither were given full control ,even khan dont have full control lol.
Can you imagine they can appoint ISI chief , defence sec or ambassador to US without establishment approval? Can he asked about full defence audit and expenses? Can he stop army commercial activities like DHA (another bahria town)
Or NLC scams .?Even kartarpur was offered by Gen Bajwa to Sidhu! Otherwise PM should have conveyed that to Sidhu as chief exceutive.

Wasey ap ko mujh se ziayada pata hota hai aaj intey sawal?:unsure:

There is only 1

i will tell my father to learn the basics of journalism from you. I am a software engineer and i have no program.
Can you ask siasat.pk to show proof where did i abuse him using Vulgar language?
After reading your points till post 70, I can say that you are right in this matter unless siasatpk shows any proof.
About pti supporters on this forum: Please neglect them, there are very few good nature supporters of pti here.
About your father: He is a well wisher of Pakistan and hence pti. I support him. Yesterday I had a big debate with my family about his pov.
For you: It is not easy but you have to ignore the people who abuse your father. I suggest you read quranic verser in which Allah advises our beloved Prophet to ignore all critics.
Best Regards

s
3- My father job is to criticize government mistakes as it affects common people.

You know people are not that stupid
he is not criticizing the government.
it is quite obvious that he is going after Khan due to personal grudge and nothing else.
Majority of the stuff he says is stupid and illogical. No wonder people thrash him on social media everywhere