Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

sorry sir jee bhai topic tu dehna hi bhool gaya!
according to your Whatsapp screenshot did you accuse Siasat.pk of PTI
B grade propaganda machine?
will that constitute abuse?
For a non biased forum its a huge accusation!

I know well that potiyan out number other parties in this forum but its not only mouth piece of PTI, we have PPP's qalandri, and PML N's shah shahranj and MQM's spartacus.
we all voice our liberties, adeel cant be partial !and he never was !

He just blocekd me from twitter.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel loves PTI, He works day and night to highlight PTI and make sure to post negative news about people who are against PTI.
This is called propoganda machine.

He just blocked me from twitter.
yar phir se punjabi phadda ?
I asked adeel and you to just delete this post and whole thread!
just say sorry to each other and be good Pakistani!
this forum is not for personal grudges.
show your gratitude both! we are not going to fight over this pitty matter guys!
and just asked Haroon sahab to call adeel and clear issue.
apart from joke ,Haroon is elder to all of us so let him clarify the issue.
Adeel and you are both locking horns like kids. dont clean your dirty laudry in public, its destrying website credibilty !

Last edited:

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
Haroon ur rasheed daily gives negative news about usman Buzdar. he does the same for fawad, durrani, asad umar etc.
He is using media to create negativity. Does he ever provide proof. All he says is "since this was off the record he cannot say the name".
He just spends one hour 3 days a week destroying peoples credibility without proof.
And you are complaining that someone accused you of abusing?

yar phir se punjabi phadda ?
I asked adeel and you to just delete this post and whole thread!
just say sorry to each other and be good Pakistani!
this forum is not for personal grudes.
show your gratitude both! we are not going to fight over this pitty matter guys!

He started the whole thing and point was to do propaganda against my father. This is not personal. Adeel is using this forum to blackmail honest journalists. I know soon i will be blocked and my comments will be deleted but till then i am replying here

Haroon ur rasheed daily gives negative news about usman Buzdar. he does the same for fawad, durrani, asad umar etc.
He is using media to create negativity. Does he ever provide proof. All he says is "since this was off the record he cannot say the name".
He just spends one hour 3 days a week destroying peoples credibility without proof.
And you are complaining that someone accused you of abusing?

Its his job. Grow up a bit.
Issue is that addel accused me to abuse him using Vulgar language and i am just asking for proof.

bhaibarood

He started the whole thing and point was to do propaganda against my father. This is not personal. Adeel is using this forum to blackmail honest journalists. I know soon i will be blocked and my comments will be deleted but till then i am replying here

No he wont do that ! we all are watching this!
I can understand where you coming from. and I also understand why Adeel is pissed!
just unblock the video upload and call it a truce !
be the guy with bigger heart!
your dad use to quote hadees all the time!
think what our prophet said?" just be patient and leave the matter to Allah "
yaar yahan pe dosrey molkon ke loog forum ko dekhtey hongey!
This pitty fight is ruining Pakistan name!

No he wont do that ! we all are watching this!
I can understand where you coming from. and I also understand why Adeel is pissed!
just unblock the video upload and call it a truce !
be the guy with bigger heart!
your dad use to quote hadees all the time!
think what our prophet said?" just be patient and leave the matter to Allah "

for heaven sake, video is not blocked. Man you dont even know what you taking about.
He just blocked me from twitter and you think he will not blocked me from here. Either you are a child or very innocent person

bhaibarood

for heaven sake, video is not blocked. Man you dont even know what you taking about.
He just blocked me from twitter and you think he will not blocked me from here. Either you are a child or very innocent person
check the blocking of twitter image on front page!
just unblock siasat.pk ! from haroon na tamam!

check the blocking of twitter image on front page!
just unblock siasat.pk ! from haroon na tamam!

My father has blocked siasat.pk from his twitter account. Why would i unblock them? You do know how a son-father relationship works? Also he has all the right to block whoever he wants to block. Just like Siasat.pk just blocked me from their twitter account

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
i will tell my father to learn the basics of journalism from you. I am a software engineer and i have no program.
Can you ask siasat.pk to show proof where did i abuse him using Vulgar language?
oh i dont care what adeel told or did not tell you.
If it is about a video/recording that you claim is tampered with and what haroon ur rasheed has already admitted to, then we can talk.
So please carry on with your squabble

bhaibarood

My father has blocked siasat.pk from his twitter account. Why would i unblock them? You do know how a son-father relationship works? Also he has all the right to block whoever he wants to block. Just like Siasat.pk just blocked me from their twitter account
can you ask you dad to contact adeel and just resolve this!
or Adeel you can contact haroon sahab, he is your elder anyways

If it is about a video/recording that you claim is tampered with and what haroon ur rasheed has already admitted to, then we can talk.

He is doing propaganda against my father that his son is abusing him. So i do care and i am here to ask proof where did i abuse him.

bhaibarood

he already apologized what else you want ? jaan de day?

bhaibarood

This is the whole point. I really dont give 2 cents who says what about me but he is using me to do propaganda against my father.
well your dad is not meera ji ! chacha is huge name in media.
He has his name and repute for decades, just leave the matter to audience, they will decide and see who is at fault!

ghussa choro aur pani pio