Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

A Abbasi

Staff member
Dt_WN6dUUAAnSM7.jpg

Just received a message from Haroon ur Rasheed's son. He was upset with us for releasing his father's leaked audio call to a police officer(Link: https://www.facebook.com/siasat.pk/videos/694087814291093/) He says the audio was fake BUT Haroon Sb confirmed it's him. He called us vulgar names & told us to go to hell.

We do not really care what his son says. We still have immense respect for Haroon ur Rasheed. We know that childish adult doesn't represent him. Haroon sb accepted his mistake and moved on.

As for us, if we find something wrong, we'll keep exposing. It doesn't matter who you are. That is the sole reason we are on this platform.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1071815746001489926

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Most of the stuff on this website has become questionable and the reason is very simple. There are people who post videos left, right and center and some of the headlines of these post are not correct and contain many grammar mistakes. No one even bother to recheck and make correction and yet the posters continue to post every little video they can find to collect their points on some of the websites. More click, more money but no quality. sooner or later, I see this website will turn in to a trash bank contain rumors, one side propaganda and a mouthpiece of governing party.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chacha teetri ki band bajaney ka time agaya.
Jab geedar ki mout ati hai tu woh media se panga leta hai,internet vigilante ab teri mother sis aik karney waley hain adnan aur chacha

edit I am feeling bad now instead of making them friends again I put this line

Last edited:

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
گدھے کے بچے
اپنے کرتوتوں کی گرد جب اپنے گھر تک آئی تو دروازہ ہی بند کر دیا

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anonymous Paki

Haroon ur Rasheed is in panic mode for some reason
crying on the show, on daily basis

khan ne pm banane ke baad mujhey contact nahi kia
woh pata nahi kia samjhta hai apne aap ko

koi iss se pochey, bhi tu hai kaun
what a loser!

Mubashir120

اُلٹا چور کوتوال کو ڈانٹے
باپ اپنی غلطی تسلیم کر چکا لیکن بیٹا اس غلطی سے سبق سیکھنے کی بجائے دھونس جمانے کی کوشش کر رہا ہے
کچھ شرم ہوتی ہے کچھ حیا ہوتی ہے

My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

I would ask for real proof from siasat.pk team.

Dt_kMp-W0AYXo5_.jpg:large

Nightcrawl

My name is Mamoon ur Rasheed and i am son of Haroon ur Rasheed. I have just confirmed my all of my brothers and no body has abused or say any such things. i was the last one who spoke to Adeel and i am going to attach the screen shot here. You guys can see it yourself. Adeel called me Retard and i called him a spoiled brat.

Any shame on being a son of Baba hater?

Steyn

Thank you for sharing this. Calling you a retard was uncalled for. Exposes the true face of siasatpk