Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

my question is simple
What did Siasat.pk do wrong that you blocked him?
They did the right thing by releasing this video

and whats with this constant lying that the video is tempered

what was tempered?

do you have proof of tempering?

release the original video

you should give proof before asking them for a proof

My answer is the simplest, where is the proof of abuse? i am not interested in debate

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہارون رشید صاحب کی پچاس سالہ دشت سیاست کی کمائی انکا نالائق نکما اور عقل سے عاری بیٹا تباہ کرنے کی پوری کو شش کر رہا ہے اللہ رحم کرے

اس گھر کو آگ لگ گئی گھر کے چراغ سے

فاعتبرو یا اولی الابصار

siasat.pk is lying about abuse and constantly trying to defame my father and other independent journalists here.
I am going to leave the forum now and want to give all of hard-core PTI supporters a sincere advise.
1- My father is human, he made a mistake and apologized on air and through his written columns.
2- Imran khan is human and makes mistakes
3- My father job is to criticize government mistakes as it affects common people.
4- Dont make imran khan 'god' and stop worshiping him.
5- The only way we can get rid of nawaz/zardari is through good 5 years of imran khan
6- Imran khan will only do good if he will take the right steps and if he makes a mistake, pointing at his mistake will make him correct the mistake. Cutting the finger of pointer will not do any good to any of us

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
I know 10 people work for adeel and there will be lot of PTI members here but please where is the proof. i have other things to do
this is the misconception of all these aristotle journalists like Kalasra and Harron and arched that any criticism on them is by PTI social media team etc.
You guys do not understand that PTI supporters are likely to be more educated than the masses and speak their mind. The PTI supporters are the first to condemn PTI, when they do wrong. But we also see how the media using the free media stage and lots of Malik Raiz and Nawaz money trying to manipulate unsuspecting minds.

this is the misconception of all these aristotle journalists like Kalasra and Harron and arched that any criticism on them is by PTI social media team etc.
You guys do not understand that PTI supporters are likely to be more educated than the masses and speak their mind. The PTI supporters are the first to condemn PTI, when they do wrong. But we also see how the media using the free media stage and lots of Malik Raiz and Nawaz money trying to manipulate unsuspecting minds.

I can see the level of education in this thread.

bhaibarood

My suggestion to all forum members is please refrain from abusing chacha any more!
his sons are here , plz stop it for a moment!
We are Pakistanis and we cant abuse dad infront of sons like this .

sort this thing out peacefully

ہارون رشید صاحب کی پچاس سالہ دشت سیاست کی کمائی انکا نالائق نکما اور عقل سے عاری بیٹا تباہ کرنے کی پوری کو شش کر رہا ہے اللہ رحم کرے

اس گھر کو آگ لگ گئی گھر کے چراغ سے

فاعتبرو یا اولی الابصار

اے صاحب عقل و علم! میں نے تو صرف اس گالی کا ثبوت مانگا ہے جو کہ سیاست پک والے الزام لگا رہے ہیں۔ آپ بھی مدد کریں سچ تلاش کرنے کی۔ فوٹو شاپ پر بھی اتنا ٹائم نہیں لگتا

bhaibarood

اے صاحب عقل و علم! میں نے تو صرف اس گالی کا ثبوت مانگا ہے جو کہ سیاست پک والے الزام لگا رہے ہیں۔ آپ بھی مدد کریں سچ تلاش کرنے کی۔ فوٹو شاپ پر بھی اتنا ٹائم نہیں لگتا

Je sir le aya apka bhai bhaag ke chalo bato kahan hai editting!

bhaibarood

This thing will be sorted when siasta.pk will post the proof of abuse. This is a very very simple matter of fake news against me and my family

Sir Jee its bilateral issue with you and adeel !
siasat.pk did wrong when they got pissed on your blocking of video!

bhaibarood

janab aap bhi kam kartay hian. Siasat.pk is saying Haroon ur Rasheed son has abused him. i am his son and wants to know when did i abuse him.
topic to daikh lain kia hay
sorry sir jee bhai topic tu dekhna hi bhool gaya!
according to your Whatsapp screenshot did you accuse Siasat.pk of PTI B grade propaganda machine?
will that constitute abuse?
For a non biased forum its a huge accusation!

I know well that potiyan out number other parties in this forum but its not only mouth piece of PTI, we have PPP's qalandri, and PML N's shah shahranj and MQM's spartacus.
we all voice our liberties, adeel cant be partial !and he never was !

Last edited:

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
sorry sir jee bhai topic tu dehna hi bhool gaya!
according to your Whatsapp screenshot did you accuse Siasat.pk of PTI propaganda machine?
will that constitute abuse?
Sorry, "gadhay ka bacha is abuse" calling someone PTI propaganda machine is "Bohtan".
Just like it maybe a bohtan when i say that sources tell me " Haroon ur Rasheed took money from PTI hopefuls in 2013 elections to get them tickets"

Sorry, "gadhay ka bacha is abuse" calling someone PTI propaganda machine is "Bohtan".
Just like it maybe a bohtan when i say that sources tell me " Haroon ur Rasheed took money from PTI hopefuls in 2013 elections to get them tickets"
Adeel loves PTI, He works day and night to highlight PTI and make sure to post negative news about people who are against PTI.
This is called propoganda machine.

He just blocked me from twitter.